Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Have you always wanted to work for the Cannabis Industry? Want to join a company with career opportunities? Then look no further! Nirvana Center of Tempe is looking for a few high-integrity individuals that have a passion for cannabis to join our team as a Wholesale Inventory Associate! This position could include responsibilities within production or transfers. Position Summary: As a Wholesale Inventory Associate, you are responsible for managing the receipt and transfer of products in and out of the system, whether through internal or external transfers. In addition, this person assists with the internal audit process. It is a position that entails specific requirements such as following strict state guidelines, having product knowledge, and working well individually, or as a team. We are hiring for both full & part time employees: Full-time must have open availability as the scheduling may vary from week to week to include days, weekends, evenings and holidays. We are open 365 days a year. Part-time is only open to individuals with evening availability Monday through Friday and open availability on the weekends.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
General Duties & Responsibilities (but are not limited to..):
- Oversees transactions, including physical counts of transferred products between vendors and departments.
- Completing required data entry, daily (logging transactions, transfers, and daily intake/outgoing product) using the electronic record-keeping systems and POS.
- Work with management and accounting team to confirm transactions, discounts and vendor payments.
- Ensuring compliance with AZDHS Compliance policies and regulations, along with Nirvana Center - - -- Dispensary standards.
- Work with a team to maintain productivity, high-quality products, and sanitary conditions.
- General knowledge of the use of cannabis and related products. General knowledge of product brands and types. General knowledge of cannabis product regulations including dispensing procedures and transaction limits.
- Perform manufacturing activities as required. Perform weigh and dispense activities of the finished product, active ingredient(s), raw materials, and excipients.
- Maintain manufacturing and facility spaces in a clean state.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, including dishes, molds, etc.
- Represent company culture and brand values to patients, customers, and the public.
- Prepping products for sale, packaging, and applying all appropriate labeling.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness.
- The ability to work on your own, and also as a team.
- Tact and Diplomacy. Demonstrate the ability to effectively deal with stressful situations in a calm and productive manner, while maintaining the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Passion and Drive to learn more and continue education/training to improve your knowledge of medical marijuana products.
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task or switch from one task to another.
- Show motivation and take initiative.
- Dependability. Show up to your shifts on time.
- Flexibility and adaptability with changes within the industry and policies.
- Communication with patients, customers, co-workers, and management.
- Must be an Arizona resident with no felony convictions, successfully pass an extensive background check and be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous inventory or retail experience required; Cannabis experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS office products and POS (cashier) systems; Experience with Leaflogix preferred.
- Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must have strong organizational and analytical abilities and advanced math skills
- Must demonstrate professional written and oral communication skills
- Must maintain passion for the Cannabis community
- Must have reliable transportation
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.25 per hour
Benefits:Dental insurance, Employee discount, Health insurance, Paid time off and Vision insurance.
Schedule: (4) 10 hour or (5) 8 hour shifts, Day shift, Holidays, Night shift, Overtime and Weekend availability!
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
$16.25 / hour / hour
About Nirvana Center Dispensaries
No description provided.