Machine Team Lead is responsible for handling product that enters and leaves the trim room. Ensure batch records are up to date and accurate before staging for the next Process. End of shift duties are completed including verifying Data is recorded in the correct Batch records, and performs an audit for weight match batch records, room sanitation and end of day communication with supervisor. Maintain a positive and healthy work environment. Must be organized and able to keep Processing Department moving smoothly and productive.
· Manage filing and routing of source documents after entry.
· Maintain records of completed work.
· Enter and update files in real time into Excel spreadsheets for daily report and in process.
· Follow and understand all processing SOP
· Keeps team moving forward and completing goals and performance Tracking (metrics) · Work well with other departments and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
· Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
· Work well and effectively with fellow co-workers.
· Transport, sort, and deliver all product to proper destination and communicate with the data entry Technician to keep all product in the correct location and real time inventory.
· Inform the supervisor of any weight differences.
· Approach and take charge of any situation that includes interactions with employees as well with other departments. · Complete tasked issued by the supervisor.
· Batch record completion.
· Double check that the weight technicians recorded Batch weights matches labeled weights on storage container prior to product movement at end of every day (c-vault, totes and/or cure tubes)
· Communicate with the Weight Technion’s to address data inconsistencies and to gather missing data. · Work with minimal supervision and make independent decisions for proper work flow.
· Able to operate all machinery in the trim department.
· Follow instruction on how to maintain and adjust Machinery (Twisters and Gladiator)
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands
· Frequently requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials
· Frequently stooping, bending, and reaching
· Must work indoors and outdoors year-round
· Must work in noisy and crowded environments
· Must work in hot conditions with high humidity
· Lift 25-50 pounds from the floor to a waist-high table when necessary
· Crouch & bend often
· Stand for short/ high periods of time
· Sit for short/ medium periods of time
· Walk for short/high periods of time
· Occasionally sit on the floor or at floor level
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress often associated with this position
As one of the largest greenhouse cannabis producers in North America, Copperstate Farms ranges over 1.7 million square feet of canopy and 40 acres under glass. It’s here where we have been growing a house of cannabis brands that our patients and customers can trust, each addressing a different needs state and demographic. From the greenhouse to corporate to multiple Sol Flower dispensaries, we’re an inclusive cannabis community empowering wellness for all. Most of all, we strive for a culture where our employees view us as one of the best places to work.
COMMITMENT & DEPENDABILITY:
· Willingness to be an integral member of a successful team
· Dedication to provide the highest levels of service
· Excellent attendance and reliability
· Adherence to company policies and procedures
· Dedicated to maintaining confidentiality in every aspect of the job
High school diploma.
· Microsoft office (Word, Excel, etc.).
· Assembly line experience
· Knowledge of twister and gladiator (assembly, disassembly and adjustment) preferred but required
· Cannabis Hand Trimming experience required! (At least 1 to 2 years)
About Copperstate Farms
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.