Summary"Brooklyn Location Coming Soon. This location is will be opening in July of 2022. Want to be a part of our industry-leading team? Apply now."
Doyen (doi'(y)en - the most respected and prominent person in their field).
As one of our Doyens (sales associates), you will be, by definition, one of the most respected and prominent persons in the field of cannabis and kratom.
As a sales associate, you are one of the key driving forces of our company. You will receive a master's level education in cannabis and kratom through our product knowledge training and use this expertise to provide a consultative sales approach, helping guide customers to the best products for their needs, thus making their day better than before.
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
Being a people person: You're an expert at building loyalty through a best-in-industry customer experience and knowledge set. Share your passion for our products through genuine, relationship-based, customer interactions.
Demonstrating your passion for driving sales: You use the CBD Kratom Selling Behaviors to engage with every customer through a consultative sales approach to help them find exactly what they're looking for, and you do so with a "service first" mindset.
Showing your love of learning: You take pride in training and continuously learning, broadening your knowledge of all things cannabis and kratom.
Being a team player: You love working with others to achieve goals and get things done to ensure our stores are up to brand standards at all times. You're always willing to assist no matter what's the task at hand.
Completing routine tasks: The job entails long periods of standing, lifting and moving merchandise up to 15 lbs and occasionally lifting or moving merchandise up to 60 lbs. The job also entails cleaning and organizing store displays, storage areas, and restrooms, and includes stooping, bending, reaching, and twisting.
- You love interacting with people.
- You're available to work when our customers need you (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- You love our products.
- You're as passionate about our company and culture as we are.
- You have retail sales experience.
- You're at least 18 years of age.
- We're a values-driven company that has genuine care for our team members.
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your individuality.
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation and acceptance.
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for development and career advancement.
- $18.00 per hour start rate.
- Up to $250 per check cash advance through our third-party scheduler Homebase.
- We give up to 50% for team member discounts and new product samples.
- We have great health benefits, vision, dental, 401(k) with company match.
CBD Kratom does not discriminate based on age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin and actively welcomes all candidates from any culture or background.
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please request a copy of the full job description.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Gender Neutral Facilities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability