SummaryAcreage Holdings is the largest vertically integrated, multi-state owner of cannabis licenses and assets in the U.S. We deeply believe in the transformational power that cannabis has to heal and change the world. Our mission is to champion and provide access to cannabis' beneficial properties by creating the best quality products and experiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Custodian will be responsible to perform a variety of cleaning duties, while maintaining all public and private sectors to the employer's standards. These duties will include, but are not limited to surface cleaning, dusting, mopping, sweeping, and bathroom services.
- The primary responsibility of the Custodian is to perform cleaning and maintenance tasks throughout the production facility.
- Daily cleaning duties throughout the facility of all common areas including bathrooms, floors, and other common areas
- Assist Cultivation/Processing departments in Equipment cleaning and sanitation processes.
- Emptying all trash in facility and keeping hallways clear of trash and debris.
- Perform general sweeping, scrubbing, and mopping of floors.
- Assisting other departments with trash removal and staging during harvest or other times when a large volume of trash is being produced and removed. Ensure waste is disposed of properly and in accordance with the Cannabis Control Commission regulations
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on restocking of janitorial and bathroom supplies in addition to building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by Facilities Manager
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure necessary paper products (paper towels and toilet paper) are restocked as needed.
- Dusting and cleaning of ceiling vents, and surrounding surfaces.
- Conduct regular walk through of facility and check for cleanliness and general maintenance needs
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Work history showing flexibility and willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift and move furniture, walk/stand for most of the shift, and remove trash weighing 50-100 pounds
- Ability to organize responsibilities and tasks weekly in order to perform them efficiently and effectively
- Ability to pass a State mandated background check
- Must be able to work independently, safely, and set priorities
Mandatory Qualifications: A successful candidate will need to be 21 years of age and in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Must complete a State/Federal background check and fingerprinting.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be reliable and dependable
- Knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures and techniques
- Skills in following safety practices and recognizing hazards
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Successful track-record with being a team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.