Happy Friday Kitchen is dedicated to manufacturing Artisan High Quality Cannabis Products from scratch. We are located in North Phoenix, AZ producing medicated edibles for top Dispensaries throughout Arizona.
We are now seeking for a high energy candidate to join our candy & chocolate making team through this entry level position. Must be a friendly & motivated individual who feels at home in a fast-paced environment, position reports to Production manager.
If you are a team player that possesses a willingness to learn about candy making techniques and are looking for a position with growth potential, then you could possibly be our new family member!
• Ability to read read/ follow recipes / Basic Math skills
• Preparing /Measuring ingredients for candy making
• Assisting in candy making
• Edibles quality control
• Cutting /Storing of candies
• Sorting / Counting / Labeling and Packaging Products
• Assists in capturing production records, inventories,
• Follow SOPs, formulas and kitchen guidelines
• Candidates must pass background check
• Candidate must obtain an ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES DISPENSARY AGENT card. (Required)
• Food Safety Protocols – ServSafe Food Handler Certificate will be required.
Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours Ability to lift up to 50lbs Able to operate commercial ovens, mixers, scales and packaging equipment, etc. Load and unload cool and hot pans Follows proper health department rules & regulations, HACCP, sanitation and safety procedures
Fun working environment! Where we strive to provide a clean, fun and safe work environment for our all team members. This position operates in a manufacturing kitchen environment.
Uniforms, gloves and hair nets are provided by Happy Friday & their use is mandatory.
You will be handling peanuts, dairy, and other food allergens.
Nail polish, artificial nails & jewelry are not allowed for the consumers safety
One Year of Experience of more (preferred ).
High School Diploma/GED and Higher
About Happy Friday AZ
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.