In a highly regulated industry, this position will work closely in a start to end tracking and tracing software, managing the collection, tracking and recording of data for product from all stages of Production and Harvest. Using expert knowledge of state regulations, they will also prepare statistical report and handle information requests. Ensure all plant material are tracked in METRC and Leaf Logix. Ensure all plants and/or plant material are tagged when transitioned from one stage of production to another. Ensure all harvested product is tracked in METRC and Leaf Logix before transitioning in to any other stage of production. Ensure records are updated weekly in METRC and Leaf Logix to match all physical plant processes that occurred during the week. Accurate and complete monthly inventory. Complete data entry Physical Requirements of the Job: VERY LABOR INTENSIVE. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Long periods of screen use. Long periods of sitting.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state medical marijuana licensing regulations.
No description provided.
- High-level attention to detail
- Self-driven and organized
- Data entry
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of medical marijuana laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Must be able to successfully pass a internal and external background check
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in horticulture, manufacturing, crop management preferred
- Cannabis experience preferred
- At least two years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing or production facility is desired.
- A background in IT, math, computer science or data entry is a plus.
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.