SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
Acreage Holdings is a fully integrated cannabis company, with the goal of being the leading innovator in this new and burgeoning industry. Based out of The Botanist Danbury, the Office Manager, works to maintain an organized and efficient reception area, requiring exceptional customer service skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Oversee reception staff, which includes scheduling, performance reviews, timecard management and day-to-day coaching and training
- Assist in accurately and efficiently checking in patients by verifying proper identification based on CT Regulations
- Assist patients in registering and renewing cards for the CT Marijuana Program
- Work in conjunction with the dispensary manager, technician manager, and other staff members to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
- Order office supplies based on needs of the facility
- Be the point of contact for outside and internal vendors for the maintenance of the facility, including forwarding invoices and mail to the proper departments.
- Monitor, track, and document outside visitors after verifying proper documentation and approval
- Track different patient reports asked for by the dispensary manager.
- Coordinate outreach communication, programs, and events for patients by working closely with the dispensary manager and regional and corporate marketing coordinators.
- Review and maintain the Compassionate Need Program.
- Other related duties as assigned by the dispensary manager.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years previous experience in a customer service, administrative, or front-desk role required.
- 2+ years in supervisory or managerial role with proven collaboration capabilities
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be 18 years or older and able to pass a State mandated background check
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining calm with a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize needs in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and absolute reliability and honesty
- Ability to work effectively as team member, and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with employees, patients and general public.
- Familiarity with Google Forms is a plus
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.