SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for patient engagement, growth and retention for Curaleaf, which includes our existing dispensaries and any future dispensaries that may open. The Marketing Manager role is data and KPI driven with a focus on list growth (both email and text messaging), new product launches, and the execution of sales promotions and special events. Additionally, this position partners cross functionally with digital, advertising, content, creative and social media teams.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in medical cannabis, CPG, and retail industries with a proven history of sales and marketing success. This will be for the State of NV.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain strategic cross-channel marketing plans to achieve state-wide
- Identify content and creative needs for state and dispensary marketing, works with internal creative services agency for creation
- Oversee and evaluate local market research, and adjust retail marketing strategy, design, and messaging with key subject matter experts to engage patients and practitioners and additional stakeholders to foster growth and loyalty
- Execute a consistent brand image and tone for Curaleaf throughout all marketing and communication channels.
- Adhere to company branding guidelines, ensure voice and brand is consistent across all marketing material
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to develop a strategic promotional calendar around industry events, products, sales, company developments, and seasonal moments. Effectively maintain deployment and execution through marketing channels and in dispensaries and community outreach
- Plan and attend events, as needed to capture leads, help drive awareness in local markets and drive traffic back to our owned retail locations
- Identify CSR opportunities, partnerships, and activations on a regional level
- Create briefs to support regional marketing efforts
- Develop marketing plans to support successful product launches, store openings, and retail marking initiatives
- Maintain a deep understanding of the cannabis, advocacy, and business space from a social media and community engagement perspective and make strategic suggestions based on that knowledge
- Analyze cross-channel campaign results and take corrective action to achieve objectives within designated budgets
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Develop marketing plans that optimize strategies leveraging data to drive revenue
- Other duties as needed or assigned to meet goals
- Ability to create regionalized assets utilizing pre-approved templates
- Proactively monitor news and trends related to medical cannabis, policy, and business to inform retail marketing content calendar and social media and community engagement.
- Partner with Community Outreach teams for execution and promotion of efforts
- Public Relations Partnerships when necessary
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, English, communications or related
- Minimum of 6-8 years related experience in a promotional or marketing department
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing retail marketing programs, promotional calendar of campaigns and events for rapid growth
- Some ecommerce experience is a plus
- Experience in increasing new customers and retention through engaging marketing campaigns and promotions. Strong patient/client focus - retail pharmacy, social media focus
- Proactive and open to making larger recommendations for promotions and community engagement and executing programs across marketing channels
- Outstanding communication skills. You love interacting with people and thrive in cross-functional team environments
- Positivity and excitement! You are excited about being an integral part of a fast-moving start-up and consider no job too small
- Be willing to work nights and weekend hours as required. Any other task deemed necessary by Supervisor
- Internal applicants must have completed 6 months in their current role for consideration
- Internal applicants must have no active coaching/disciplinary action documents in their file for the last 6 months
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.