SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Responsible for leading the planning, organization, execution, and follow-up of daily delivery route assignments to ensure internal and external customers are serviced in a compliant, on-time and in-full capacity and that acceptable levels are maintained for driver safety, best-in-class customer service, efficiency, and cost. Ensures the accurate and timely completion of manifests and continuous communication to sales partners is maintained. Oversees the loading and unloading of fleet vehicles and receives and processes product returns. Measures and analyzes key department metrics including route efficiency, mileage, and fuel costs. Also responsible for partnering with peripheral teams (Packaging, Order Fulfillment, Vault operations) to meet planned team objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Planning, Data & Analysis
- Participate in the coordination and execution of order fulfillment
- Work directly with the Packaging Team(s), Sales Team, and Delivery Team(s)
- Develop delivery schedules and route plans utilizing historical and future-looking data and to seek opportunities to enhance customer service and to reduce operating costs
- Maintain strict and compliant inventory records of all inbound and outbound products
- Perform basic inventory and miscellaneous data analysis as needed
- Monitor schedule adherence, productivity, customer service, product integrity and safety performance of each route and delivery team
- Log delivery data and perform delivery cycle recaps (route/drop efficiency, mileage, fuel costs, revenue per drop, etc.)
- Using core metrics and key performance indicator data, achieve department quantity, quality, and productivity objectives
Logistics & Scheduling
- Lead and understand all delivery logistics operations to include sales order review, route planning and communication
- Coordinates order staging with the fulfillment team
- Ensures transport vehicles are loaded and unloaded daily
- Maintains timely communication to sales partners regarding deliveries, manifests, questions, and product returns
- Maintain, adapt, and improve upon delivery times and schedules to maximize resources and minimize cost
- Create, revise and publish delivery manifests
- Utilize available tools to enhance the delivery experience
- Analyze routing parameters and location geography and recommend enhancements to initiate fleet cost savings
- Serve in an on-call capacity during delivery cycles working early, late, or extended hours to remain available to customers, stakeholders, and the delivery team(s)
- Review customer demand volume and mix for routes and determine potential gains from revising routes
- Ensures timely dispatch of communications of routes/schedules to the Fulfillment Team, Delivery Team(s), Sales Team, partners, and to the DOH
- Coordinate daily communications between the facility, Delivery Team(s), and the DOH
- Participate in communication between departments regarding movement of inventory, returns, and deliveries
- Update metrics and distribute reports as needed
- Participate in collaborative conference calls and sales meetings as needed to address routing and distribution issues
- Support communication to the state with critical revisions and updates
- Utilize communication tools (walkie-talkies, email, phone, company portals) to promote an effective interdepartmental workflow
- Communicate planned vs. actual results and set the pace for the team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Google Maps
- Learn and use various transportation and inventory tracking systems including MJ Freeway.
- Support and maintain proficiency with inventory tracking and recordkeeping functions with the state seed-to-sale e-system MJ Freeway remaining in compliance with the Department of Health's rules and regulations.
- Learn and manage the Supply Chain functions in MJ Freeway
- Ensure inventory transactions are entered expeditiously and with statuses updated
- Track movement of finished packaged cannabis products through to completion of delivery
- Participate in inventory cycle counting
- Review, receive and process product returns adding inventory to MJ Freeway and internal databases
- Receive and intake dispensary returns, third party items, vault consumables, etc. and maintain visual organization
- Assist in destruction and tracking of dispensary returns
- Perform unit count conversions, combinations, and adjustments to meet order fulfillment requirements and organizational/storage needs
- Learn and maintain continual awareness and understanding of rules and regulations determined by the law and by the DOH, and ensure department remains fully compliant at all times
- Report required information to the Compliance Department, Packaging Department, and to the DOH as necessary
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) for all operations, ensuring adherence to company and regulatory compliance (proper weighing, data recording, product tracking, security, green waste disposal, etc.
- Ensure that all product and orders are compliant to include packaging and required batch and content labeling
- Maintain security protocols are maintained during delivery cycles
- Maintain accurate and compliant internal records of documents/workbooks including schedules, invoices, manifests, vehicle information, and returns
- Perform administrative duties such as data entry, data transmitting, phone answering, communication drafting, etc.
- Schedule emergency and regular maintenance and repairs to ensure vehicles are safe, compliant, and roadworthy
- Coordinate and/or perform fleet operator-level maintenance
- Ensure vehicles are cleaned, sanitized and ready for use
- Maintain awareness of vehicle conditions and status of critical documentation such as registration and safety inspection
- Maintains and updates service records internally and in MJ Freeway
- Monitor and maintain vehicle storage spaces and climate controls to ensure product integrity is maintained
- Serve as a proponent for critical continuous improvement, quality and occupational safety initiatives such as the 5S program and Hazard Communication
- Perform quality audits and "ride alongs" to seek process improvement opportunities
- Maintain 5S and sanitation standards (safety, organization, cleanliness, and compliance) within the van loading and order staging spaces
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly 5S and Sanitation Schedules are completed properly and on time. Serve as a champion for sanitation and bio-security
- Train and coach team members in accordance with SOP, work instructions, process controls, etc.
- Conduct performance gap analysis and identify obstacles to success (forms of waste, variation, etc.)
- Participate in delivery calls and communicate with dispensary customers and driving teams to troubleshoot discrepancies and mitigate common errors
- Engage in honest, innovative, problem solving dialogue
- Serve the team selflessly
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the company to all team members at all times
- Be punctual and exhibit an outstandingly positive attitude
- Attend and add value to team meetings
- Serve as backup delivery driver in the event of emergencies or unplanned absenteeism
- Able to support the manager role during their absence
- Additional duties as assigned
- Six (6) months relevant experience in a marijuana setting with a concentration on logistics, order fulfillment, transportation or inventory management preferred.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. minimum.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Basic mechanical aptitude to operate, maintain and troubleshoot computing and manifest printing equipment, and perform basic operator-level vehicle maintenance.
- Ability to sit or stand (on concrete floors) and perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Able to perform standing, bending and lifting to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pulling/pushing carts, etc.
- Able to use hands, wrists, and forearms repetitively and with dexterity in job duties.
- Able to wear required personal protective equipment for up to 10 hours per day.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.