We are looking for motivated Packagers to join our client's team in Hazel Park, MI. If you have strong attention to detail and focus, please read on!
- Weigh, package, and count cannabis with a high level of accuracy
- Ensure complete compliance to include labels, forms and packaging
- Conduct quality control audits to identify poor quality and/or a product issue. Report any issues immediately to your supervisor
- Track products with the business' ERP system
- Apply labels and stickers to wrapped products
- Follow all packaging procedures
- Follow all safety measures
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Other duties as assigned
- Fill and package products for delivery
- Record data -Assist with the production line
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies -Stickering, packaging -Can move into the edible side of things
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position is located at an indoor facility.
- Previous cannabis experience is not required
- Should have production/light industrial experience
- Fast food experience counts as production line experience
- Must demonstrate regular attendance for scheduled hours
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must take initiative
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.