We are looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team. This role is critical for the growth of our clientele in Southern California specifically - this position requires someone who lives locally or someone who is willing to relocate to the Southern California area. In this role, your focus would be the sales and account acquisition and management for cannabis laboratory testing services. This is a full sales cycle position.
- Generate potential leads through personal sourcing methods
- Cold call and schedule in-person and virtual appointments
- Partner with cannabis professionals to educate them on testing requirements and benefits
- Deliver sales presentations to customers
- Maintain detailed notes in CRM for existing and potential clients
- Take sales orders and submit for processing
- Network at industry events to stay up to date with industry changes
- Meet and exceed quotas set by leadership
- Provide superior customer service for all potential and existing accounts
- Generate sales reports for team leadership
- Age 21+
- Must be able to pass a full background check - no felonies (other than cannabis infractions)
- Travel up to 50%
- Reliable transportation
- Professional appearance
LabPlex, Inc. is a new Cannabis Testing lab located in Long Beach, CA. Our leading testing approach provides in-depth data to help our clientele introduce cleaner and safer products into the California marketplace. LabPlex not only offers state of the art testing for cannabis distributors, manufacturers, cultivators, and micro-businesses, we also act as an educational liaison of industry standards for our clients.
- At least 3 years of related sales experience - required
- Previous experience or exposure to the cannabis industry - preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - preferred
- Proficient with HubSpot or similar CRM - preferred
- Bachelors Degree - required
- Knowledge of chemistry and analytical laboratory practices - preferred
LabPlex, Inc. will be the premier Cannabis Testing Lab, located in Long Beach, CA, and focused on catering to the California marketplace. LabPlex offers our clients state of the art testing, as required by the State of California.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.