SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The HPLC Lab Technician assists the Analytic Chemist to ensure high quality product and carries out day to-day
tasks including preparing and testing samples from Processing, Cultivation, and R&D. The HPLC Lab Technician must monitor and
maintain the HPLC Lab in accordance with the state of Massachusetts and standards set by the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Executing validation of analytical systems per Curaleaf Corporate SOPs
• Calibrating HPLC system when needed by monitoring the results of CCV and LCS samples
• Preparing and testing daily samples from Processing and Cultivation
• Preparing and testing samples from R&D projects when submitted
• Updating EBR and Excel sheets in SharePoint with product potency results (Webster)
• Updating Ethos 21 potency results page in the SharePoint CAPNA Extractions summary (Webster)
• Updating Excel sheets in SharePoint with gummy & emulsion potency results (Amesbury)
• Operating and maintaining laboratory equipment such as analytical systems, balances, centrifuges, and other
• Maintaining inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment, and re-ordering as needed
• Storing supplies and equipment, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate
• Performing clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, and filing
• Assist in the training of other technicians
• Work with state licensed third party testing lab to ensure QC
• Performs related duties as assigned
• Work on other departments to make sure samples are being submitted for each step of a process
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred/ 1-2 years' experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting required
• QA/QC Experience with HPLC and GC analysis
• Experience with Agilent equipment using ChemStation
• Capacity to work independently and/or with vendors, perform troubleshooting and solve complex problems.
• Ability to calculate figures such as proportions and work with mathematical concepts such as probability. Ability to
compute rate, ratio, and percent.
• The qualified individual will possess a keen interest and knowledge of organic and inorganic chemistry
• Ability to keep precise, highly detailed, and accurate records of calculations, procedures, and inventory of
equipment, chemicals, consumables, and production in both hard and soft copies
• Ability to follow written instruction and work to update SOP's based on needs and changing industry
• Follow good health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a chemistry laboratory
• Capabilities with computer systems, software, and hardware common to laboratories
• Able to critically analyze, draw conclusions about, and summarize test results in a timely manner
• Must be a highly flexible and motivated team player committed to working in a quality environment
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations.
• Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration.
• Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state and federal regulations
• Maintain analytical and other laboratory waste with registered waste disposal company while following state
• Assure that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements.
• Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory and
documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and records
• Focus on a physical task for a long period of time without losing edge
• Manual dexterity; enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
• Standing for extended periods is common
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and
to prepare or inspect documents
• Allergen warnings -Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
• Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
• All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers,
scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits as necessary.
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms
• Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
• High stress tolerance, adaptable, flexible ability to work in an ever-changing environment
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.