$35,000 - $50,000 per year Salary, plus Commission + Bonus California based, remote (work-from-home) with some travel to retail cannabis dispensaries
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven ACCOUNT MANAGER to join the Team and support the Sales Department.
Windship Trading, part of Humble & Fume, is a leading smoke/vape accessory distributor and manufacturer, and the most trusted partner and brand representative in the industry.
Why choose Windship Trading?
- We offer a competitive pay plan and life/health/dental insurance plan, and 401(k) program
- We offer paid days off from work
- We have an entrepreneurial minded attitude, that welcomes and supports individual ideas and strategies
- We provide investment and support into employees, and the room to learn, grow and develop their expertise
- We offer career advancement
Interested in becoming part of the Windship Trading and Humble & Fume team? Send your resume for review and consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected will be contacted.
About the opportunity…
As an integral part of the “we can do that” operation, this position performs a variety of duties related to merchandise warehousing and order fulfillment. This role is specifically responsible for:
- leading new business development; identifying, prioritizing and winning business with new customers
- managing retail relationships; in-store visits to promote catalog of products and white label sales
- executing sales initiatives and be a key contributor of high performance
- initiating sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial product presentations; understanding account requirements
- expanding sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services
- refining and leading implementation of selling tools and processes for the new team using a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- working closely with trade marketing to develop, implement, and measure winning customer solutions
- developing and maintaining competent industry and product related knowledge
No description provided.
Remote, California-based Work-from-Home Limited travel to customer/retail locations
Successful candidates will bring…
- two (2) to five (5) years direct selling experience for a CPG company including both account service and new account hunting and development
- cannabis and/or CPG, beverage alcohol experience preferred
- proven experience working with a CRM system
- formal sales training and direct-to-business customer experience
- a strong motivation to work in the emerging cannabis industry
- excellent communication and a demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with customers
- high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Outlook, Excel)
- experience with Oracle NetSuite and CRM tools is an asset
- a passion for excellence in execution
- a desire to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- a proven commitment to quality of work
- an ability to self-motivate and be team-centric
- ability to prioritize and manage workload across multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced work - environment, while ensuring delivery of high-quality work and meeting timelines
No description provided.
About Windship Trading (Humble & Fume Inc.)
Established in central Texas in 2010, and with humble beginnings, Windship Trading has become one of the leading international distributors and wholesale operations for the smoke shop and cannabis industries. Since inception, Windship Trading has become recognized and known for its exemplary service to thousands of smoke shop retailers, sub-distributors, eCommerce retail companies, and, most recently, legal cannabis dispensaries – and, we continue to grow in strength, industry presence and reputation, as well employee count.
Starting out as a simple retail operation housed in a residential garage, the Company and operation have grown in size, scope and success. After partnering with B.O.B. Headquarters Inc. in Canada, under the parent company Humble & Fume Inc. in 2017, we have rapidly expanded beyond our headquarters in San Marcos, Texas and reach across North America to form a distribution powerhouse and wholesale network, with active operations across the United State.
As we continue to grow as the Employer- and Company-of-Choice, we welcome talent, passion and ingenuity, and look forward to sharing our mission with others.
Your journey starts here…