SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
This position will train in Bellmawr and move to Winslow Township, NJ location.
The Lead Laboratory Extraction Technician will work within the Laboratory Department and report to the Manufacturing Lab Manager. The Lead Laboratory Technician will assist the Lab Manager by carrying out day-to-day tasks. It is expected that you will learn and be able to perform all tasks within the laboratory extraction area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Lab Manager, you are responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- You will be responsible for overseeing your group assigned processes and capable of performing tasks hands on in the grow/cultivation area
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Responsibility to train all new hires who are assigned to your room and continue training for associates who are learning new processes
- Reports all equipment, technical, or workload problems immediately to Manager
- Works during assigned hours and overtime or weekends when requested
- Maintains laboratory environment (cleaning and sanitizing workspaces consumables inventory, media inventory, etc.).
- Adheres to company health and safety policies; including eye protection, uniforms and hand protection.
- Follows all company analytical and administrative Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Oversees daily activities of part-time and full-time technicians, under the guidance and supervision of the Production Supervisor. Reports deficiencies to management.
- Ensures 100% compliance involving proper data recording, product tracking and security throughout all processes
- Performs duties as a cultivator per the job description on a daily basis.
- Performs all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe grow facility
- Ability to thoroughly control all cultivation equipment in a safe environment
- Other duties as assigned needed/required to meet goals
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Associates Degree or higher/ 1-2 years' experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting required
- Must be capable of leading a team and assisting them in job processes when/where required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to pass a background check per state cannabis regulations
- Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 or more months for consideration
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize and should be worn.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.