As an Account Executive, you will generate new business from qualified leads supplied to you via our various business development efforts. Leads come from both new and existing customers, meaning businesses starting a dispensary for the first time and those that have been around awhile and want to improve their existing dispensary management software.
Your duties will also include building and maintaining a strong pipeline, developing professional relationships, researching and delivering information to guide prospects through the decision-making process, and generating necessary documentation for negotiated agreements. Your territory will have partial geographic alignment as different states operate with different laws and regulations.
We hold our Account Executives to a high standard of professionalism, communication, and accountability. We reward those who deliver on those expectations with a competitive compensation structure and opportunities for advancement.
Who you are:
- Disciplined: Organized, process driven, structured and methodical with prospecting
- Relationship builder: Loves talking to people across all walks of life, easily relatable
- Challenger: Not afraid to challenge status quo: teaches, tailors, and takes control of a conversation
- Lead the Dance: Consultative and helps buyers navigate through new waters
- High Integrity: Does the right thing, even when no one is looking
- Mission Driven: Believes in our mission, and evangelizes to others
- Adaptable: Thrives in constantly changing environments and the industry develops
- Low-ego: Not afraid to make mistakes, high accountability, chill vibes
No description provided.
Cannabis is one of the newest and fastest growing categories, with expectations that growth will exceed $66 billion by 2025, at an anticipated compound annual growth rate of 23.9%. Despite challenges caused by overregulation and overtaxing, the worldwide legal cannabis spending hit $14.9 Billion in 2019, up from $10.2 Billion in 2018. The United States, with 33 states legalizing cannabis for medical use and 10 authorizing recreational use, saw $12.2B.
Flowhub has already seen significant growth, doubling its customer base across 11 markets, and seeing revenue increase by 200 percent. If you are excited by change, the peaks and valleys of working for a fast growing company, and driving towards continuous growth and improvement, then we look forward to having you on the team!
As the original integrator to Metrc, the state track and trace system used in most legal cannabis markets, Flowhub helps cannabis retailers automate and simplify business operations through technology to keep companies and government transparent, keep cannabis products off the black market, and build a robust scalable industry that is approachable for all adults and medical patients.
We’re helping every adult on earth gain safe access to cannabis products, and helping dispensary owners realize their dreams. Come join our team, and change the world with us!
- A demonstrated track record of excellence
- 1-5+ previous experience in a Sales Executive Role, preferably in SaaS sales or Tech sales
- Proficient in salesforce, outreach, and other leading sales technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine interest Sales as a craft and a commitment to continued improvement
No description provided.
At Flowhub, we're about more than technology — we're on a mission to make legal cannabis accessible to everyone. Founded in 2015, Flowhub pioneered the first Metrc API integration to help dispensaries stay compliant. Today, over 1,000 dispensaries trust Flowhub's point of sale, inventory management, business intelligence, and mobile solutions to process $3B+ cannabis sales annually.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.