SummaryHello! We were founded to transform the world of cannabis by creating functional highs that help you do all the life stuff better. We launched in 2016, and since then, we've advanced from a start-up to Colorado's fastest-growing edibles brand. Our company has been touted by media, industry watchers and consumers as one of the most exciting brands in the cannabis space. This is an incredible time of expansion for 1906 and we are rapidly growing beyond Colorado. We are currently seeking long-term, committed and enthusiastic team members to grow with us. 1906 offers a competitive salary, incentive bonuses based on performance, and competitive health and wellness benefits.
1906 is simply the most innovative brand in cannabis and a major challenger in the wellness space. In the last two years we have quintupled revenue, released a six formula new product line novel in the market, created the world's first edible for cognitive focus, and expanded to multiple new states.
Our operations team is seeking a Brand Ambassador!! This iposition will be ON-SITE at cannabis facilities across the state of Ohio. This job is 30+ hours per week . Events primarily take place on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
1906 New Highs is an innovative multi-state operator (MSO) in the fast-growing cannabis edibles industry. We produce, then license our suite of experience-focused, plant-based edibles (drops, beans, and chocolate peanut butter cups) to licensee partners in six states: Colorado, Arizona, Oklahoma, Illinois, Michigan, and Massachusetts. We have seen rapid growth to new markets in 2022. We are adding to our team to support these substantial growth plans. Including the addition of Ohio, and multiple other markets before close of this year. This new role will help accelerate our team's progress.
The Brand Ambassador plays a key role in representing the 1906 brand at dispensaries and outreach events. This is a 1099 position that supports both the Marketing and Sales teams to increase brand visibility, consumer engagement, and strengthen key partnerships. Events typically fall Thursday through Saturday, open availability is essential.
1906 is dedicated to building a diverse team, and committed to promoting equity among people of color, particularly, Black, African American, Hispanic, Latinix, Indigenous people. Women, Veterans, person with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ people. Members of these groups are strongly encouraged to apply!!
- Support Marketing and Sales teams in the field through implementation of marketing activations including but not limited to in-store pop-ups and other industry events
- Work collaboratively with Sales & Marketing to increase sales, engage retail sales staff, merchandise displays, and increase 1906 brand presence in-store
- Always represent the brand and company in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain high level of product knowledge and clearly communicate product details and benefits to customers and retail staff
- Activate retail accounts through marketing and sales initiatives, events, and merchandising product displays
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry and dispensary contacts
- Provide regular post-event reports to Sales and Field Marketing team
- Collaborate with Sales Team to identify & prioritize account needs, growth opportunities, and implementation of sales & marketing initiatives
- Highly approachable & warm personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Weekends are required inclusive of 3 Saturdays per month (Sundays as events warrant)
- Skilled in relationship building
- Punctuality and excellent time-management skills
- A high degree of integrity and ethical conduct at all times
- Comfortable with technology & computers
- Strong attention to detail
- General understanding of cannabis & cannabis culture
- Must have own vehicle with sufficient space to transport event materials to and from events across OH
- Must pass a background check in accordance with all applicable federal and state laws
- Local Ohio resident, within 50 miles of: Cincinnati, Cleveland, or Columbus
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- E xperience in retail sales, including influence, problem solving, active listening, and offer recommendations.
- Experience working in the cannabis, health and wellness, adult beverage, or beauty industry.
- $20 - $25 and Hour (dependent on experience)
- Unlimited growth potential in one of the fastest growing industries! Cannabis is expected to hit $100 Billion in sales by 2030.
1906 is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Work From Home / Remote