Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Dalitso , we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The Infused Product technician is responsible for infused product production, which includes formulation, blending, and production of cannabis-infused products. Infused Product technician will have a consistent impact across the organization - advancing the mission of customer service and brand growth through the execution of Jushi's core values.
- Ability to follow written instructions for manufacturing processes to create a variety of infused products
- Responsible for performing the daily activities of the formulation and filling department, which includes cleaning, weighing, blending, mixing, filling, and packaging
- Must follow all applicable policies, procedures, and guidelines. This includes the safe and proper operation of any/all relevant machinery, instrumentation, and equipment
- Ensure product meets all requirements for compliance, stability, safety, and desired interest by target audience
- Follow and adhere to Dietary Supplement GMPs
- Maintain accurate recordkeeping and complete required production and tracking logs
- Clean and maintain laboratory, glassware and all equipment utilized in the processing of cannabis and cannabis infused products
- Sets up, operates, and maintains manufacturing equipment and laboratory instruments
- Ability to adapt to and implement new methods and techniques for operational and product improvement, technical development, and new product development.
- Knowledge of lab equipment and responsible for preventative maintenance and keeping all equipment operational
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years of age at time of hire
- Minimum high school diploma required
- Valid State driver's license or State ID card
- Knowledge and experience related to producing medical marijuana products preferred
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively, orally and in writing with various audiences
- Knowledge and ability to use standard lab equipment, mixing and filling equipment, vacuum ovens, hot plates, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, and Excel with a strong attention to detail
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k)
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability