Support Team by daily entering into Microsoft NAV / Agriware results provided by the Greenhouse and Processing Teams. Reports will include Cutting reports, Jobs, Work orders, Production orders, Harvest production reports, Bank reports and others as needed. Performing Greenhouse and processing area inventories and audit to maintain accurate reports.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES: Duties of this job include, but are not limited to:
· Verify all inventory movement; plant and raw materials
· Print labels for each production phase including finished goods
· Audit Greenhouse and Processing areas to maintain an accurate inventory by performing inventory checks, plant movements, and plant destruction.
· Enter changes to data at all stages of production into the reporting system
· Raw materials distribution and consumption data entry and reporting
· Organize, research, and evaluate information upon request
· Data Entry of information provided by other departments
· Any other duties as assigned
· Requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, lifting, and use of hands
· Must work indoors and outdoors year-round
· Observe, see, hear and respond to directions given with effective outcome
· Handle the responsibilities and routine stress often associated with this position
COMMITENT & DEPENDABILITY:
· Willingness to be an integral member of a successful team
· Dedication to provide the highest levels of service
· Excellent attendance and reliability
· Adherence to company policies and procedures
· Dedicated to maintaining confidentiality in every aspect of the job
· Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook skills Preferred
· Background in Inventory Management Preferred
· Label Matrix or other Label Programs Preferred
· 10 Key proficient
· Detailed focus with a strong understanding that inaccurate information leads to faulty reports and financials
· Critical thinking and problem solving
No description provided.
About Copperstate Farms
At Copperstate Farms and Sol Flower, we’re creating a better kind of cannabis company. Where we know happy plants begin with happy people. We aspire to high standards, take pride in our work, and drive for better results every day. At the greenhouse, our roots are growing flower, but we’ve branched out to offer an extensive range of cannabis products like edibles, topicals, and concentrates for retail dispensary locations. From farm to market, we are committed to the quality of our products and are always testing for patient and customer safety. By bringing together best practices from big agriculture, consumer packaged goods, and pharmaceutical and retail industries, Copperstate is becoming one of the top cannabis companies to work for.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.