SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Join our team in Westmont!
Summary The Lead Store Associate is responsible for assisting the Store Management team in all operational aspects of running the dispensary and ensuring each patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Assist Patients and Customers with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the Dispensary Manager and the Dispensary Assistant manager in all activities related to inventory management.
- Assist the Dispensary Manager and the Dispensary Assistant manager in all activities and responsibilities related to Standard operating procedure compliance and training.
- Assist the Dispensary Manager and the Dispensary Assistant manager in all activities related to opening and closing the dispensary.
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure Patients' concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate Patient requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for Patients depending on their individual needs and Physician Certification.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to Patients clearly and effectively.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash transactions.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Facilitate the new membership and Patient renewal processes.
- Perform data entry and manage the Patient database.
- Dispensing medical cannabis in Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Book appointments for Patients for services they request.
- Maintain a current stock of Educational materials, new patient folders etc.
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Demonstration of knowledge and proficiency of all Standard Operating Procedures related to dispensary operations
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician, bank teller, or other work experience with strict compliance standards preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old
- Subject to criminal background check per state cannabis regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.