The Operations Analyst assists the operations team by modifying technical documentation, identifying inefficiencies, and controlling metrics and data to increase operational efficiencies including employee onboarding, operational consistency, and process effectiveness. The Operations Analyst will assist the Chief Technology Officer and Laboratory Directors in achieving production and operational targets at multiple jurisdictions. The Operations Analyst will be tasked with modifying standard operation procedures, production documentation, training documentation, and databases.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each of the essential duties/responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of this job.
- Standard Operating Procedures
● Modifying Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions based on changes in equipment, location, laws, and/or procedures.
● Identify inefficiencies in SOPs that can be adjusted to assist with employee training or to increase operational efficiencies.
● Creating, developing, and modifying forms, sheets, charts, and logs, both physical and web-based, for all areas of the company.
● Documenting, organizing, and presentation of operations information.
● Ensure all Laboratory Directors and operations teams have access to the most current standard operation procedures and are informed of any changes.
● Communicates with CTO and Laboratory Directors in the planning and execution of technical documentation.
Data Collection and Analysis;
No description provided.
While performing the essential duties and responsibilities of this job, the employee may be:
● Noise Conditions: exposed during a shift to constant or intermittent moderate to loud noise levels.
● Injury Exposure: occasionally exposed to workplace hazards or to potential injuries.
● Atmospheric Exposures: exposed to dusts, fumes, vapors, or mists that could affect the occupational health of the employee.
● Toxic Chemicals: may be exposed to some toxic or caustic chemicals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications listed below. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to perform this job.
● Must be 21 years old or older.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with demonstrable competency and comfort with Word and Excel.
● Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
● Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
● Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
● Experience with working with team members to improve manufacturing design and creating visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
● Highly organized, detailed oriented with the ability to multitask
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills and qualifications, though they are required for a candidate to be considered.
● Experience using XML tools to create documentation.
● Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators.
● One to two (1-2) years of prior experience in cannabis, preferably at a cannabis processing/manufacturing facility.
● Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (“SLDC”).
● Familiarity with patent process, including ability to assist in preparing and modifying technical patent applications.
● Comfortable collaborating with legal, assisting operations in achieving cross-field synergies.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field.
About UCG Inc.
Union Cannabis Group (UCG Inc.; UCG) is a cannabis brand and product company that licenses its concentrate brand Dabstract in multiple states and internationally. UCG also offers design and installation services for cannabis extraction facilities, manufacturing process training, product formulation, and brand licensing. UCG clients including Washington’s leading cannabis producer, where UCG also designed and currently operates the largest processing facility in the State. Dabstract, a premier award-winning brand of recreational cannabis extracts, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of UCG.