Responsible for operating and maintaining a Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment to generate pharmaceutical grade THCa and other cannabinoids. The Lab Tech II will work closely with other production personnel to meet market demands for various products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: may include any or all the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate and maintain a Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment under the guidance of the Lab Tech I and Manager
- Produce pharmaceutical grade THCa and other cannabinoids at the direction of the Lab Tech I and Manager
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on the Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment
- Procure chemicals and lab supplies and maintain inventory
- Practice good housekeeping of the laboratory to include cleaning and maintaining lab glassware
- Produce accurate records and data from production
- Comply with company-required safety and training program
- Meet demanding project timelines and productivity pressures
- Document procedures and operating instructions
- Work with mechanical hand tools
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or tools, fixtures and/or templates
- Colorado MED Industry Employee badge required
- Empire PD1 offers a competitive salary, medical insurance, paid holidays and PTO (paid time off).
- Empire PD1 is an equal opportunity employer.
- Prior experience working in a chemical or Adult Marijuana Use (MiP) laboratory is desired
- Experience operating and maintaining a Rotary Evaporator is a plus but not required
- Well organized with lab safety and production record documentation -Mechanical skills to assemble, disassemble, and maintain a Rotary Evaporator and associated equipment
- Ability to work in groups, interacting with all levels of lab staff and management
- Ability to generate accurate data/reports without significant supervision
- Ability to work well in a lean, fast-paced work environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of lab and safety procedures and protocols
- Self-motivated, results driven and collaborative
- Eager to learn new things and willing to take on responsibility
- Must be reliable and punctual
- High school diploma or GED with basic knowledge of production lab procedures and interest in chemistry or organic chemistry
About Empire PD1
No description provided.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.