We're looking for a motivated Fulfillment Tech in the Denver area to join our client's team. If you have strong attention to detail and focus, read on!
- Pulling orders for dispensaries.
- Ensuring proper quantities and weights for orders.
- Updating and maintaining accurate inventory counts utilizing spreadsheets and METRC.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have manual hand dexterity
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time
The site is located in an indoor facility.
Required Experience and Qualities:
- Spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets, METRC, etc.)
- Attention to Detail
- METRC in CO (6months)
- Inventory Management
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid CO MED Badge required.
About 1906 New Highs
1906 is revolutionizing self-care one edible at a time. We created a new category of cannabis to amplify health and happiness, which quickly put us on top as the fastest-growing brand in Colorado. We’ve innovated across R&D, manufacturing and marketing with breakthrough products that combine moderately-dosed THC with medicinal plants and adaptogens.
User-friendly, portable and thoughtfully engineered, they deliver curated effects within 20 minutes—faster than any other edible on the market. The rapid-onset formulations help users get the most out their days and nights, while staying pleasantly in control. We call it a toolkit for modern living. The industry calls it a giant leap forward.
1906 is available in Colorado, Oklahoma, Illinois, Massachusetts and Arizona.