SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Field Brand Representatives are our boots-on-the-ground. As the face of Curaleaf, you will promote and educate customers about Select products, manage store territories, collect customer data, and help sell through product. We will train you to have a high level of product knowledge, but you come with a solutions-first mindset and a professional level of customer engagement, preparing and delivering promotional presentations at various locations in-store and in the community. This is a great opportunity to start a career path at Curaleaf and advance into other sales and marketing roles. If you enjoy communicating with customers, making a difference, and have a passion for Cannabis we want to meet you!
Purpose is the fuel to passion! When you apply, please include in your cover letter why you are passionate about and interested in working in the cannabis industry.
We are looking for Field Brand Representatives.
- Call on Sales accounts in person, email, and over the phone
- Schedule and set up in-store and community appointments and activations
- Take care of product, brand assets and toolkits
- Work hand-in-hand with store Account Executives and Field Brand Rep state leads
- Generate sales and manage sell-through in-store data on Salesforce
- Collect store audits and activation data
- Educate customers and store employees on products, services, features, pricing, and upcoming events
- Conduct surveys
- Build and maintain consumer and buyer relationships
- Dependable transportation, valid Driver's license, clean MVR
- 2 years' experience in Brand Territory Management (Preferred)
- 2 years' experience in data management
- 2 years' experience working in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- 21+ years old
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Problem solver
- Active listener
- Passionate about cannabis industry
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays (schedules are set in advance)
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.