Company & Role Overview
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing all inventory processes including receiving, cycle counts, and transfers. The Operations Supervisor is responsible to maintain and ensure inventory accuracy and integrity. The Operations Supervisor requires a thorough understanding of the internal and state inventory management systems.
Salary$20.00 / hour
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Gender Neutral Facilities, Inclusive Environment, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
● This position will work in an indoor facility with controlled temperatures. There may be exposure to bright lighting, loud equipment, and airborne particles. This position requires working in proximity to customers and staff.
● While this position is primarily based on-site at the retail location, some travel may be required occasionally.
● Environment can be incredibly fast-paced and the ability to deal with high- stress situations is a must.
About Coastal Dispensary California
Coastal is an adult-use recreational dispensary (21+) and med (18+) offering premium cannabis products with the goal of encouraging and enhancing happy, healthy and active lifestyles.
● Align and comply with company policies, procedures, and Coastal - Absolute Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias Toward Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking
● Adhere to all city and state regulations
● Lead by example and coach the retail team on inventory control best practices
● Manage all product deliveries and follow correct intake processes both physically and digitally
● Oversee the Inventory Control Specialist as assigned to your location
● Responsible for the cleanliness and organization of inventory storage rooms
● Ensure all inventory related paperwork is filed and organized
● Maintain all inventory logs and other digital tracking documents
● Lead all cycle counts and end of year physical audits; create inventory adjustments as needed when discrepancies are present
● Investigate inventory discrepancies and create action plans to prevent future variances
● Partner with retail leaders as it relates to inventory control
● Identify and solve for inventory control opportunities
● Support digital menu inventory accuracy
● Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
● This is a full-time position and requires 30+ hours per week.
● Work revolves around objectives, projects, and priorities, not hours. The Operations Supervisor must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
● Must be 21 years of age or older.
● Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
● Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
● Must have own transportation.
● Selected candidate will be required to complete a post-offer, pre- employment background check with the local law enforcement, as applicable.
● Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
● Must be able to do some lifting, squatting, bending, pushing, and pulling.
● Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis without assistance.
● Regularly required to stand, walk, sit, bend, lift, push, pull, talk and hear for extended periods of time.
● Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred.
● Cannabis experience is a plus but not required.
● Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic.
● Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality.
● Ability to work as part of a team.
● Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google Suite and Microsoft Office, comfortability with retail software and databases.