Company & Role Overview
GreenBroz is the industry leader in post-harvesting solutions. We have a great opportunity for an energetic, focused, driven and passionate person who is looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in the cannabis industry! If you embrace these qualities and continually exceed your goals, please apply for this position. Summary/Objective The NE, Eastern Canada Territory Sales Manager (TM) will manage all sales for the NE States (New York- North). The TM is responsible for cultivating sales leads, working marketing generated leads, and seeing the process through to the close of the sale. This person will use strong listening and communication skills to gain the trust and confidence of the client. The TM will accumulate a vast knowledge of GreenBroz products, as well as competitor’s products. This knowledge will be used to articulate to value and benefits of the GreenBroz post-harvesting solutions. The TM will utilize a “consultative” sales approach to establish trust and validity with the customer. After the close of sale, the Territory Sales Manager will maintain a strong, ongoing relationship with the customer to upsell additional products and receive product feedback. The GreenBroz Territory Sales Manager in many instances will be the first point of contact for potential clients. The TM must conduct themselves in accordance with GreenBroz core values leading to a positive “first impression”. This person will also interact with various GreenBroz departments. Interpersonal and teamwork skills are mandatory for this position. Ideal candidates will be energetic, positive, and goal-oriented professionals with the desire to excel!
Salary$25.00 / year
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Career Advancement, Career Training, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Game Rooms, Gender Neutral Facilities, Inclusive Environment, Mentor Programs, Paid Time Off, Pet-Friendly, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Work From Home / Remote
This is a base + uncapped commission opportunity
About GreenBroz Inc.
GreenBroz is committed to providing innovative industry-born post harvesting systems to the legal cannabis and hemp industries. Through a commitment to detail, hard work, outstanding customer service, and fine American craftsmanship, GreenBroz is proudly helping cultivators of all shapes and sizes realize their own version of the American Dream.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Use a consultative sales approach to sell GreenBroz post-harvesting equipment and solutions. • Assist resellers with sales orientation and training, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. • Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships. • Understand the competitive landscape by being an expert on our competition and how they are positioned. Know the competition as well as you know GreenBroz.
• Follow up on every sales lead. This will require direct interaction in the field, and phone, email, and/or text follow up. • Cold calling and traditional prospecting. • Track all sales efforts and interactions by using the company CRM. Use the tracked information to gain efficiencies and perfect the sales process. • Conduct in-field demos for potential clients. • Be an active participant in team meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items. • Always promote a positive image of GreenBroz through all forms of communication. • Provide feedback to the marketing department and the sales manager, to assist with future development of marketing pieces, webinars, or promotions. • Provide feedback to R&D and operations, for possible machine improvements or future GreenBroz product offerings. • Occasionally work trade shows, product demos, and other related events. • Develop and increase sales revenue to achieve monthly targets. • Hit or exceed other KPI’s and metrics used to track progress and success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with superior etiquette.
- Self-starter with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to stay focused, driven, and affective while managing multiple leads and deals.
- The ability to successfully negotiate with decision makers and C-suite professionals.
- The skillset to address customer objections/concerns and gain the business of the client.
- Team player with a positive attitude, willing to step in wherever needed.
- A strong understanding of pipeline management.
- Outside sales experience (preferred)
- Prior experience in the cannabis industry (preferred).
- Proficient with CRM software, specifically prior HubSpot experience (preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
This job is remote and can be performed from anywhere with the assigned territory. Standard office equipment, such as computer, monitor, and phone are provided by GreenBroz Inc., as well as equipment manufactured by the company for demonstrations to potential customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is required to drive, sit, stand, talk and demonstrate equipment in customers and potential customers facilities of operation. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position requires up to 50% travel often outside the local area and overnight. Reimbursement is available according to the Company's reimbursement policy.
No information provided.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred or at least 3 years of outside sales experience. Exceptions made on a case-by-case basis.
- Advanced training in recent sales techniques.