The purpose of the Brand/Customer Success Representative is to promote Holistic Industries’ brands throughout Northern California by hosting events for retail and business customers to educate them on our Jerry Garcia brand, and all Holistic products, through opportunities for personal experience with the products. The Brand/Customer Success Representative is a person with a genuine love and passion for everything Jerry Garcia was about and deep respect for his legacy. They should be an energetic and creative spirit who likes to be out in the world sharing and connecting with others.
- Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge, including regulatory knowledge
- Travel regularly to attend various promotional events to promote Holistic’s brands in Northern California, as scheduled by Sales Manager
- Raise awareness of Holistic’s brands in the marketplace through marketing tools, promotional events, and industry events
- Use Holistic social media platforms to raise awareness of Holistic’s brands and publicize participation in industry events, sharing own and others’ thoughts and experiences while traveling the state
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with dispensary staff and other industry personnel and provide ongoing education on Holistic’s brands
- Merchandising – to ensure that all Garcia Hand Picked products are properly displayed at each account in order to maximize sell through rates
- Provide feedback and reports about customers’ preferences and event outcomes to Sales and Marketing departments
- Update promotional templates and marketing materials as directed
- Foster a workplace that upholds Holistic Industries’ aim to be the Best Place to Work, Shop, and Invest in Cannabis
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions. Must be able to frequently lift, carry, and balance up to 30 pounds. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level. Long periods of sitting. May include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over, and/or crouching. Exposure to long periods of bright lights. Long periods of prolonged use of office equipment including computers and phones.
Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Must be a legal resident of California
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- Experience in sales or promotions is strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of and passion for cannabis and cannabis industry, especially in California
- Ability to easily establish professional relationships & develop rapport with others
- Ability to work any required hours, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Cannabis industry sales and/or marketing experience is strongly preferred
About Holistic Industries
At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.