Company & Role Overview
SummaryCBD Kratom aims to include all talent from various backgrounds and cultures. CBD Kratom is a place where anyone can grow and think progressively! We love attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive workspace that fosters different perceptions and individuality. We celebrate the multiculturalism in our customer base and we strive for the same in our team members.
As the Director of Operations, you will oversee the day-to-day activities of CBD Kratom, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively. You will be responsible for utilizing your expertise and analytical skills to identify, develop, and implement effective and efficient programs, policies, and procedures that support total customer satisfaction, ensure company profitability, and drive market share growth.
- Superior communicator, able to maintain timely and effective two-way lines of communication with managers.
- Excellent at interpersonal interactions and relationship building, motivating team members and projecting a positive image of the company.
- Process-oriented, with a proven ability to develop and implement new operations processes that will improve day-to-day operations.
- Experienced at developing and executing strategic operating plans and goals.
- Prioritize excellent service and customer satisfaction, reviewing, analyzing, and addressing gaps in service excellence.
- Have strong analytical skills and use them to establish metrics, guidelines, and standards to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improvement-minded, capable of planning, directing, evaluating, and monitoring each division's success in reaching goals and objectives set by leadership; identify opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledgeable about practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance with the ability to review financial statements to analyze trends and identify opportunities.
- A superior manager capable of overseeing the operations department and directly managing area managers, regional managers, and the operations support manager.
- Results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to quickly learn and troubleshoot customer software.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferred.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in operations management roles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, or related software.
- Comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- We're a values-driven company that has genuine care for our team members.
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your individuality
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation and acceptance
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for development and career advancement
At CBD Kratom, we understand that balanced work-life integration is key to personal success so we are proud to offer flexible scheduling through our Work Well, Live Well initiative.
- 35+ hour work week: helping team members face the demands of balancing work, family, and personal obligations.
- Hybrid Work: Up to 30% remote work option.
- Exchange Days: Exchanging days off with workdays in partnership with leaders.
- Flexible Scheduling: Whether you work 7 am-3 pm or 10 am-6 pm, your schedule flexes to fit you.
- Core Meeting Hours: 10:00 am-3:00 pm guarantee time for teams to connect.
- Bonus Eligible
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness days
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance, including an HSA medical plan option
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 💝Team Member Assistance Program (TMAP)
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Up to 50% team member discounts and new product samples
CBD Kratom is committed to equal employment opportunity and encourages people from underrepresented backgrounds regardless of age, gender identity or expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, disability, veteran status, citizenship, marital or parental status, national origin, or any other class protected by applicable law. Join us, you belong at CBD Kratom.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Gender Neutral Facilities, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
About CBD Kratom
Based in St. Louis and operating in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, and Philadelphia, CBD Kratom is the largest privately-owned CBD retailer in the country. We are on a rapid growth trajectory with numerous of opportunities in our company and in our industry. Everyday, we work to live and celebrate our values of drive, care, teamwork, responsibility, and achievement. We are proud to say we employ a diverse staff and strive to create an environment that is welcoming to all prospective team members and patrons.