Company & Role Overview
Hello! We are excited to announce Gr33n Solutions and 11:11 Cannabis Company is now hiring a vital position of Inside Sales Manager & Administrator. We are a licensed Micro Business out of Long Beach California and are currently in need of someone to work in Long Beach administrative office to help be the liaison between the sales department and client relations. This position requires support for the head of sales as well as the outside sales force. The outside sales team consists of both sales representatives and in-store promotional ambassadors. You will be managing, hiring, and overseeing this team. You will also support the other two executives on projects, manage ever changing menus and inventory, learn METRC , the DCC Compliant Cannabis software, coordinate events and parties as well as other various tasks.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Paid Parental Leave, Pet-Friendly, Inclusive Environment
About Gr33n Solutions / 11:11 Cannabis Company
11:11 Cannabis Company was founded by east coast transplants chasing their love of the plant, entering into the prop 215 market pioneering a successful delivery service based in Venice Beach, CA. Quickly expanding on motorcycles throughout the city of Los Angeles. Once the legal California market opened it’s doors, the group pivoted from delivery to a micro license structure with the plan to be single source and focus on solventless production and began pursuing the dream of a brand.
Incredibly underfunded and understaffed the entire facility was built and funded by the team which runs the daily operations, the team handled everything from the build, to licensing, to operations, the entire time witnessing 11:11 on the clock. This became a daily occurrence for the team and stuck as a constant motivation to keep fighting. Eventually securing licensing and beginning operations, when tasked with what to name the company, the group decided 11:11 would be the brand name.
Seeing 11:11 is a "meaningful coincidence" if it occurs with no causal relationship yet seems to be meaningful and relative.
Overview of tasks and responsibilities:
- Acquiring new accounts
- Nurturing existing accounts to increase revenue and market share. Follow up weekly.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets and company goals
- Troubleshoot issues with retail customers
- Managing existing retailer relationships in the Greater Southern California territory and grow the monthly revenue from those accounts by negotiating expanded shelf-space and broader product assortments
- Scheduling and supporting in-store brand activations including Staff Training/Budtender Education, In-store Demos and Events to promote products and increase product sell-through
- Collaborating with marketing team to support sales and marketing activities
- Monitoring product and industry trends, propose ideas and adjust processes accordingly
- Identifying competition and potential opportunities and work proactively to grow and maintain shelf space
- Create and maintain menus, email blasts and flyers
- Manage all company apparel and merchandise
- Maintain a constant hiring flow for PAD team and outside sales Reps. and interview potential PAD/Sales REPS
- High organized and driven
- Computer and Technological Savvy
- Self-starter with the ability to work alone or with a team
- Understanding of Office Software and Photoshop
- Team Player
- Punctual and Consistent
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Dog Friendly
- Graphic Design +
- Photography Experience +
Must have reliable transportation and be within 20 miles of Long Beach Must be over 21+ and be able to pass a background check $18-20 per hour + commission to start plus benefits / sick pay after 60 days
Be able to lift up to 25 lbs
Cannabis Industry Experience Preferred
No information provided.