Time CommitmentFULL TIME
LOCATED IN ROCHESTER, NY AND A LICENSED NYS PROCESSOR, NOWAVE IS A 32,000 SQ FT CGMP CERTIFIED PROCESSING FACILITY SPECIALIZING IN CANNABIS EXTRACTIONS AND PACKAGED GOODS. WE PROVIDE AND HELP OTHERS DEVELOP SUCCESSFUL BRANDS BY MANUFACTURING CONSISTENT, HIGH-QUALITY INFUSED PRODUCTS FOR THE NEW YORK MARKET AND BEYOND.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Deliver on production goals, while focused on safety and quality
- Produce product per recipes and SOP's, maintaining high quality standards
- Package product into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Ensure all standards for processing procedures and laboratory protocols are followed
- Compliance with local and state regulations
- Adherence to quality control methods throughout entire process
- Documentation of manufacturing methods are created and maintained
- Manage time efficiently to meet goals while consistently producing quality product
- Use independent judgment regarding product processing, keeping quality and goals in mind
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
No description provided.
- 1-2 years' experience in manufacturing, food processing, warehousing, and/or inventory preferred
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Must be able to work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure, and technique
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences
- Ability to perform monotonous tasks with great efficiency without losing qualities
- Must be able to follow basic instructions and accept constructive criticism
- Must have a valid driver's license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry
High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred
$15.00 - $18.00 / hour
Nowave is one of New York State’s leading cannabis processors, with a 32,000 square foot facility in Rochester, NY. We extract, refine, and process cannabis into a variety of products such as gummies, tinctures, confections, beverages, vapes and more.