Company & Role Overview
E1011 Labs is looking for a passionate and professional individual to fill the role of Production & Manufacturing Associate. We are looking for an individual who will be working with a variety of production tasks. This individual must be able to multitask, work quickly and efficiently, and be adaptable to change priorities and tasks as needed. We have a very fast paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. Must be motivated, trustworthy, and a team player. Carry out manufacturing production; intake raw material; enter and track material quantities in our internal system; create batch records: a given process; troubleshooting and resolving problems; maintaining logs and record books; maintaining glassware; daily lab cleanup.
Salary$15.00 / hour / hour
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About E1011 Labs
E1011 Labs strives to bring you the next generation of self-care and personal wellness with innovative design and thoughtfully crafted formulations.
- Participate in daily production operations and following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Monitor production process, plan, execute and adjust production schedule as needed
- Intake and process raw materials while ensuring stock levels remain adequate
- Document information by creating and maintaining accurate records
- Keep equipment operational by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing preventive maintenance
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards while implementing quality control programs
- Participate in planning personnel safety and warehouse protection activities
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to production equipment
- Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Production Experience, Record Keeping, Data Tracking, Safe Lab and Manufacturing Practices, Equipment Calibration and Maintenance, Chemical Safety, Self-Development. Must have reliable transportation, Six Sigma.
No information provided.