Company & Role Overview
The Brand Cannaseur is responsible for executing Vantage Point Distribution’s field ambassador program in California. This individual’s goals include helping the organization’s brand portfolio sales across all dispensaries and stores by activating retail and lifestyle marketing initiatives, as well as actively contributing to build a strong company culture with employees and retailers on the field.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
- Willing and able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation and be reliable.
- PT position with 20-32 hours per week depending on business needs.
- Must be able to adapt to a constantly-evolving environment and be flexible with any scheduling requests.
About Vantage Point Distribution
Vantage Point Distribution (VPD) is a boutique distribution company focused on providing white glove service to cannabis brands and retailers throughout California. We are setting the bar and defining what exceptional service means within the cannabis industry. VPD exclusively works with a curated list of best-in-class brands, recognized for their superior products and elevated positioning, to ensure the highest quality cannabis experience for consumers.
Our services include:
- Expertly curated cannabis menus including diversity of products & price points
- Coordination of compliance testing including R&D Testing
- Co-packing and packaging procurement & design
- Regulatory advisory
- Brand development
- Product procurement including white labeled product
- Experienced, professional sales team that can ensure the success of brands
- 360 Marketing Support
- Retail Support including brand ambassadors, demos and in-store training
- Transportation and logistics
- Retail Demos, Events and Merchandising
- Executes creative, premium, productive and efficient retail demos, events and merchandising initiatives
- Contributes ideas and delivers opportunities to weekly retail schedules and daily mission plans
- Works with manager and sales team to contribute to organizational sales growth planning within retail
- Supports sales and marketing teams in retail as needed
- Adheres to all product training curriculum and brand standards
- Attends and actively participate in all product training seminars and workshops
- Helps conduct on-the-field hands-on training for retailers (i.e. budtenders) to optimize the customer experience and instore sales through demos and merchandising
- Conducts mission reporting as needed
- Ambassador Team
- Helps source and recruit cannaseurs within each brand’s profile and target base
- Helps ideate, plan and execute effective recruiting tactics to build their team
- At least 21 years of age
- A valid California driver’s license and have a reliable means of transportation
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the year
- Familiarity of their local market - both from a navigational and social/networking standpoint
- Must follow and comply with established procedures, including health, safety and sanitation standards
- Minimum 1 year of field marketing, retail and/or hospitality experience required
- Minimum 1 year of cannabis industry and/or field experience preferred
- Familiarity with basic computer and mobile hardware and systems - desktop, tablet, mobile
- Confident, outgoing, social and approachable demeanor
- Customer service-oriented and hospitable with a wholesome and inclusive spirit
- Commanding sense of ownership with a keen focus on doing things right
- Self-motivated, yet team-spirited
- Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker
- Remarkably resourceful and adaptable to changing environments
- Lives and represents Vantage Point Distribution’s brand portfolio culture
Bachelor's Degree preferred.