As a Cost Analyst at Green Thumb, you will be responsible for supporting Accounting operations on our Finance team. There are complexities to the manufacturing and production operations and it's imperative that you understand all components from start to finish.
- Plan, Study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor and overhead
- Analyze data collected and record results Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products.
- Assist with monthly analysis of financial results including variance / bridging analysis in coordination with the facility Plant Controller and operational staff.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing actual costs to budgeted production costs
- Assist in monthly closing of financials in accordance with GAAP, variance analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support site management with properly coding invoices at the time of PO creation.
- Support shared services in obtaining approvals for purchase orders and invoices.
- Analyze and report on aged, discarded, and transferred inventory.
- Support monthly physical inventory counts and periodic cycle counts while maintaining compliance with company and state regulations.
- Reconcile finished goods, raw material, and packaging inventory.
- Monitor integrity of inventory in state seed-to-sale system
- Support site management in assessing capital projects and expenditure requests.
- Partner with site S&OP Planner to ensure purchases are within budget.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to meet business needs.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses, special projects, and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field, Master's Degree or CPA, preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and MS Office required
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking and attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and solution-oriented mindset
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote