Our goal is to become disruptors in the cannabis business delivering excitement and opportunity for those who want to be great. We are looking for a high performing Trade Marketing Manager to work closely with our field sales team to develop POS, trade marketing and trade show material for all channels. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment and has the passion and drive to execute on key strategies and directives. They will work closely with our marketing and sales teams. This is a Boston-based position. This job is for you if...
• You have a strong passion for creativity, strong project management abilities
• You possess excellent interpersonal skills to manage a field team and build strong partnerships with retailers
• You’ve been told (more than once) that you’re scrappy, a progressive, a roll-up-the-sleeves, get stuff done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful.
• You’re able to organize and manage multiple projects, juggle competing priorities, and deliver projects on time and within budget
• You’re a proactive self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work both independently as well as take direction
• You’re a passionate marketer who wants to make their mark on an emerging industry
• You have VERY strong conversational and written communication skills.
• You like to play on a winning team
• You’re an energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with POS vendors to source and develop best in class creative assets.
• Lead trade marketing annual planning and determine priority activities that will have the greatest impact on the cannabis shopper to drive traffic to stores and conversion
• Responsible for sourcing and negotiating optimal pricing for sales/marketing materials
• Monitor competition and analyze market development to stay relevant and identify new opportunities for POS and trade marketing materials
• Collaborate with sales and marketing teams, develop, and roll out best in class brand educational strategies and solutions across our portfolio and markets
• Manage and execute support for new product launches including item setup, updating marketing materials (website, social media, portfolio) and communications/support for the sales team
• Collaborate with sales team to curate a toolkit for incentives that align with our brands at the wholesale and dispensary level
• Manage and maintain appropriate levels of inventory of all POS items
• Partner with sales and marketing to develop consumer sampling plan
• Create and deliver informative, impactful, and creative presentations
No description provided.
*This is a field based position, some travel required
• 2-5 years of experience managing people and processes, CPG experience preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Advanced Level Skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
About MariMed Inc.
MariMed Inc. is a multi-state cannabis operator dedicated to improving the lives of people every day through its products, actions, and values. The Company develops, owns, and manages state-licensed cannabis facilities, including growing and processing facilities as well as medical and adult-use retail dispensaries. MariMed is at the forefront of research and innovation, and its craft cannabis cultivation approach has resulted in a portfolio of premium, award-winning, and top-selling product brands, including Betty's Eddies™ fruit chews, Nature’s Heritage™ flower, and K Fusion™ precision-dose mint tablets. The foundation of MariMed’s success is a culture of collaboration, compassion, and integrity.