Our client is located in Denver with two different grow facilities and one packaging facility. The client is looking for experienced harvesters that have great work ethic, metrics oriented, and no what it takes to be successful.
This is a temp to hire opportunity for all-star candidates. If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply today!
Responsible for accomplishing harvest processes such as cleaning, hanging, drying, bucking, deboning, curing, and preparing cannabis flower for sale or transfer
Responsible for working with the Grow department to coordinate and execute harvests of cannabis flower
Responsible for ensuring compliance with company policies and state regulations
Harvesting and processing cannabis flower with quality and efficiency
They will be helping trim
- Have a Colorado driver’s license or State ID card.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess a Colorado MED Occupational Badge.
- Be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry and immediately report any compliance issues to their supervisor’s attention.
- Must have reliable transportation
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
- Will be required to sit, stand, and/or walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 75 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Minimum 3-6 months of harvest experience
- Experience analyzing problems, identifying alternative solutions, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and implementing recommendations in support of company philosophies and goals.
- Understanding of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as they pertain to the cannabis industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered, including internal experience.
About Natty Rems
Established on a foundation of quality over quantity, we aim to cultivate the highest caliber cannabis and concentrates imaginable. Our award-winning efforts are a result of a daily dedication to hand-tendered processes and well-established techniques. Here at Natty Rems, we go above and beyond industry expectations to achieve our goals: to raise the bar, innovate and normalize cannabis use and culture.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.