SummaryNATIONAL FACILITIES MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR:
Want to make a meaningful difference in peoples' lives while earning a competitive salary? At Jushi Holdings Inc. ") ( CSE: JUSH ) ( OTCQX: JUSHF ), we are shaping the future of the cannabis industry, the fastest growing jobs sector in the U.S. The National Facilities Maintenance Director is responsible for overseeing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of an organization's facilities. The Facilities Director is a hands-on leader who understands the importance of supporting ongoing operations throughout Jushi's offices, cultivation, and manufacturing facilities nationally. The role will champion a culture of a safe, clean, and functional environments for all staff and customers. The manager handles all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds, and physical plant with particular attention toward safety, security and asset protection. Accountable for managing the budget, preventative maintenance, and conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. (75% plus Expected Travel to Facilities)
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 1200 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Conducts daily reviews and ensures urgent corrective action to remedy all issues and deficiencies identified in our facilities nationally.
- Partners with all stakeholders, members and staff alike, to create an attractive and safe environment at all times.
- Works with National and Regional Operations team to ensure delivery of all internal standards for facility maintenance schedules and process
- Conducts regular maintenance inspections to ensure all equipment receives proper preventative maintenance on schedules created and or previously established by Jushi, standard best practices, and or manufacturers, retail and cultivation guidelines
- Plan, direct, manage and perform general maintenance and preventative maintenance for all areas of the property.
- Optimize the established preventative maintenance program to ensure regular and efficient inspections of equipment
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment as necessary to ensure proper use per manufactures specifications
- Assists in managing the physical facility including equipment, plumbing, water treatment, electrical, envelope, equipment and life safety systems
- Partners with housekeeping director to establish and manage an effective maintenance and cleaning program.
- Oversee and participates in all capital improvement projects as needed by the construction team.
- Ensure all vendor contracts are properly reviewed, negotiated and executed to Jushi's standards and, when necessary, flagged to the executive team
- Attends all required manager or company meetings as directed
- Provides guidance and recommendations for selection/recruitment/award and retention of world-class partnerships and commits to Gain, Train, and Retain.
- Holds Facilities team accountable for the timely completion and accurate communication of brand initiatives, fostering a culture of accountability and driving brand momentum.
- Other duties as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge of Fire and Life Safety equipment and OSHA Standards.
- Strong negotiation skills
- At least 5 years of hands-on Facility Maintenance experience.
- Holds a minimum of 3+ years of management experience in related field.
- Understanding of Housekeeping & Laundry Operations preferable.
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Degree from an accredited university preferable.
- 75% Travel
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability