SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The A/P Specialist will ensure day-to-day accounts are operating efficiently and effectively and manage the accuracy and timeliness of the A/P process as it relates to vendors, month-end close activities, etc. Additionally, the A/P Specialist will model and reinforce a professional and customer-service orientation within the A/P team while displaying an analytical mindset.
What You'll Do:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and corporate accounts payable files
- Accounts payable processing: gathering and matching purchase orders, packing slips, invoices, coding to accounts
- Ensure accounts payable invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure A/P accounts are current by following up on any statement discrepancies
- AP Entry - Charge expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Prepare and cut checks, pay vendors by ACH and wire
- Ad Hoc AP reports, troubleshooting, working with Purchasing on invoice variances
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required
- Ad hoc request from the management team
What You'll Need:
- Must obtain the OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit
- Must be over 21 years of age
- 1-3 years of high-volume AP experience
- MS Office Suite
- Effective communicator with internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Able to work in a changing and challenging, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, multi-tasker and problem solver
- Excellent time management skills with a sense of urgency
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Extra Credit (Preferred):
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with intercompany accounting
- ERP familiarity (Microsoft NAV preferred)
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.