Company & Role Overview
Rare opportunity to join a high-growth tech start-up in the cannabis space! We are looking for an exceptional independent contributor with a solid track record of growth to join our growing Field Sales team. Leaf VIP is disrupting the cannabis industry with a one-of-a-kind marketing education platform. In just over 12 months, Leaf VIP has become the center of engagement between retail staff and brands. We offer a direct line of communication between brands and the key, on-the-ground employees who influence consumers and the majority of legal cannabis sales every day. With Leaf VIP, retail cannabis professionals are equipped by brands with the knowledge to best sell their products and to consistently provide dispensary customers with great experiences. The Role Leaf VIP is seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our fast-growing team. In this role you will be responsible for managing Leaf VIP’s retailer relationships in order to onboard new clients and drive organizational value for our existing client base. This role will allow you to build relationships with executive teams and strategize on ways Leaf VIP can improve and simplify their business operations. This role is highly collaborative, requires creative thinking, account management expertise, and an ability to thrive in a hybrid inside/field selling model. You need to be a self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a very fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, Work From Home / Remote
- Directly responsible for all aspects of relationship management with the largest retailers in the Arizona cannabis industry
- Open new accounts through creative prospecting and outreach
- Directly responsible for maximizing saturation and new product adoption at our AZ retail partners
- Understand market trends and competition within the Cannabis spaces
- Create and recommend sales process and product/technology improvements
- Ability to drive longer than 2 hours to facilitate in-person meetings
No information provided.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a sales or relationship management role
- History of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience in professional relationship building
- Experience in field sales preferred
- Experience in software sales preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
No information provided.