We are a vertically integrated cannabis company located in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for an experienced cannabis sales representative for our distribution company. The applicant should have a proven track record in the San Diego with established relationships and contacts.
Your MISSION is to build relationships, drive sales and grow market share!
- Primary Objectives - What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in this job? • Generating leads • Meeting or exceeding sales goals • Identify, consult and implement opportunities that will move business forward in your accounts • Negotiating with prospective customers • Monitor A/R schedule • Answer customer questions about product lines, prices, availability and terms • Feature / Benefit selling • Work closely to with operations and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction • Track volume, numbers and margins by reviewing sales reports • Develop strong relationships with key accounts to maintain high level of service and client loyalty • Uphold the Relief Corp’s Belief System, Company Policies and BCC Regulations
- Regular Work Activities - What are the most frequent and most essential work activities in this job? Daily • Know who you are going to visit for the day • Schedule meetings • Search for opportunities • Have a “reason” for every visit • Return calls and emails • Minimum of 5 in person Active Account visits per day • Utilize Google calendar • Give visibility of your calendar to the Executive Team • Promote sales • Service existing clients • Resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner • Cold call leads • Be resourceful, energetic, driven and structured • Be prepared! Weekly • Keep up to date with current market conditions and trends • Every Friday, Calendar your upcoming week • Check your Sales #s! • Monitor inventory • Any opportunities for promotions (ex. Flower expiring, etc.) • Educate yourself! • Attend customer events • Ensure stores with in store demos are properly stocked with products • Attend weekly one on one call with your District Sales Manager. • Supplier feedback report • Order samples Monthly • Attend industry events within your territory • Project sales for upcoming month • Provide “solution-based” feedback to your lead on ways
- Management Responsibilities - How many people and which roles will be directly or indirectly managed by this person? • Up to 50 Retail Accounts (Dispensaries / Delivery Services)
- Key Skills - What behavioral traits, attitudes and skills are required? • Strong People & Verbal Skills • Product Knowledge • Strategic Prospecting Skills • Rapport Building • Active Listening • Time Management • Qualification Questioning • Positive Attitude • Adaptive personality with an ability to learn • Resilient when facing challenges • Strong desire to take initiative
- People Contact and Interactions - What are the primary people contacts in this job (who, why and how often)? • Customers // Build relationships and sell product portfolio // Daily • Brand Ambassador // Schedule demos & follow up // Daily • Drivers // Follow up on deliveries // Daily • Account Receivables for collections of Invoices
• On the road and a laid back/family oriented office environment
3+ years of successful sales experience and 2+ years of cannabis sales experience selling to retail dispensaries.
No description provided.
About Relief Corp
Relief Corp is a Manufacturing and Distribution Company that leads by example. We go above and beyond on providing high grade medicine for a reasonable price in California. Our goal is to provide our medicine to everyone around the world, while giving back to each community that we are in. We thrive on taking care of our employees and communities to ensure everyone is getting as much out of life as they can.