Company & Role Overview
SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
The Mobile Guide works closely with supervisor; always maintains a professional appearance and demeanor. This role uses sound driving practices, acting as a driver or passenger when needed while utilizing effective organizational and communication skills.
This role is with Surterra Wellness , one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (a Joint Venture with Cookies) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the State Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with the State Registry
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary
- Collaborate with call center employees about preorders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery while maximizing sales and customer satisfaction
- Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed
- Maintain a basic understanding of the Cannabis based therapeutics, and services provided at Company
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, and lost registration documents
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State
- Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 1 year or more of driving experience in the US or Canada
- Must have an established and a driving record in Good Standing.
- Ability to navigate efficiently
- Accurate data-entry and record keeping
- Organizational skills, customer service and time management abilities
- Able to function well as part of a team while communicating with team members effectively
- Comply with policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws and assist in the development and upkeep of Delivery Standard Operating Procedures
- Must present a current DMV printout with none of the following violations:
- Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7 years
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years
- Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations
- No more than 3 moving violations or chargeable accidents in the past 3 years.
- Class E Driver's License
- Ability to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Knowledge of Cannabis Based Therapeutics' policy and law
- Ability to make decisions as necessary with oversight when needed
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load (50 or more lbs.) onto vehicle
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of times
- Ability to bend in repetitive motion
- Move totes, boxes, and other cargo in and out of vehicles and move into buildings
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- 401k enrollment
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Charitable Gift Matching, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Education Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, Pet-Friendly, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
Parallel is one of the largest privately-held, vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis operators in the U.S. with active operations in five high-growth cannabis markets. In each market we are known by distinct retail brand names:
- Florida: Surterra Wellness
- Massachusetts: NETA
- Texas: goodblend
- Pennsylvania: goodblend
- Nevada: The Apothecary Shoppe
Parallel is building a leading well-being company and are looking for the best, most diverse talent to join our team. We have a high-performance, inclusive, and employee-focused culture, that focuses just as much on how we do things as on what we do. We strive for the highest compliance to our laws and regulations, while finding the most efficient and innovation solutions that will benefit how we continue to serve our customers.