Company & Role Overview
Our client is hiring Harvest Technicians who will be responsible for the care of medical marijuana plants in post-harvest stage.
- Long periods of prolonged standing
- Requires normal range of hearing and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer Climb ladders up to 8 ft tall Weekly cleaning using chemicals while wearing PPE Must have clean pair of shore to leave on-site and to change into to avoid cross-contamination Uniforms are provided and you would change into them daily Wet conditions, try to leave water-resistant shoes onsite
Fluresh is a modern wellness company dedicated to empowering patients to confidently improve their well-being through cannabis. Our goal is to provide the Michigan marketplace with a growing portfolio of high-quality, branded cannabis products that are safe, reliable and trustworthy. Fluresh has two state-of-the-art integrated operations in Adrian and Grand Rapids, Michigan, to grow, harvest, process, provision and package the highest quality premium medical cannabis product to allow patients to make the right choice with trust, dependability, consistency, and care.
*Post-harvest duties such as trimming, bucking, de-fanning, cutting down, hanging, and cleaning of the workstation. Candidates will be wearing PPE while using chemical cleaning agents on Tuesday and Thursdays. Mondays and Wednesdays are harvest days.
- Long periods of prolonged standing (10 hour shifts)
- Requires normal range of hearing and manual dexterity
- Ability to observe and assess material that deviates from established company standards.
- Some crouching or holding uncomfortable positions for extended periods of time; repetitive motions.
- Requires occasionally, bending, climbing, and lifting up to 30 pounds.
None required. Labor-type role doing post-harvest duties
High School Diploma or equivalent required.