Company & Role Overview
Photography & Video production aficionado-always a producer, connector of people, master organizer, schedule & paperwork maven, occasionally a photographer / editor. Passionate about bringing photo & video productions into reality, through execution & final deliverables.
The Creative Producer is a hands-on role that works throughout the entire process-once a concept has been approved by Brand and Compliance-from production planning into reality. They are highly detailed with experience with various scales of production.
They are visionary connectors who know how to build & execute a production into full realization. This process involves everything from production logistics, vendor & talent, sourcing, managing budgets, ensuring paperwork is tight, and ensuring final deliverables are delivered on-time and on-brief. They will serve as a critical member of the Creative team, working closely with the Senior Creative Director, Brand and Retail Marketing teams as well as the internal design team.
- Take approved creative concepts from approval to completion, utilizing existing resources or introducing new vendor options as needed; take full responsibility for management and direction of any engaged vendors, freelancers, contractors, etc.
- Ensure each project's output meet technical requirements (file formats, final sizes, clipping paths, etc.) for delivery across multiple channels (e.g. print & digital channels)
- Ensure project objectives are successfully met through effective collaboration with leadership, internal, cross-divisional, and external partners as projects require
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency across multiple assets, work with multiple identities concurrently
- Ensure state guidelines and all compliance requirements are being met.
- Organize and maintain online directory cataloging all content for final delivery & easy future reference; establish within the online directory each project's documentation: development process, provided reference documents and all related paperwork (contracts, insurance, waivers, storyboards, etc.)
- Manage multiple projects and work with multiple disciplines at once.
- Manage internal production and editing requests (e.g. town halls, event reels) either by handling directly or delegating to and directing freelance editors.
- Willing to travel for relevant projects.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Photo & Video production, either within an advertising or design agency, firm, a production company, or an internal creative marketing team
- Delivers fully realized photo/video productions to various provided specs for both print and digital channels; strong attention to detail & accuracy with a willingness to adapt to existing workflows, while also contributing suggestions for improvements
- Expertise in Final Cut, After Effects and other editing suites as needed; proficiency in all Microsoft software; project management software & cloud/non-cloud-based storage systems
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for thoroughly executed productions regardless of budget; experience producing for consumer goods, retail, and regulated industries preferred
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently and within teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written & verbal) and time-management skills
- Strong project management & organizational skills; ability to prioritize & manage the execution of multiple projects across multiple brands
- Performs independently within a team environment under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking, continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback
- Interacts regularly with Senior Creative Director, internal design team, Brand & Retail Marketing teams, and other cross-functional teams as needed for completion of assigned projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-functional core teams and strong personalities
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Extremely strong attention to detail but comfort with ambiguity
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding and/or come to master Cannabis compliance rules and regulations set forth by each State
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, Company Discounts, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Free Snacks / Drinks, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Parental Leave, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.