Company & Role Overview
This person will be responsible for overseeing daily operations of the dispensary, handling the needs of all patients and hiring and developing a team of Patient Care Specialists who are passionate about medical cannabis and compliant with state and local rules and regulations. You will also work with the Regional Director and Corporate GTI leadership to ensure sound record keeping and compliance with local and state regulations.
- Participate in developing and implementing operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance GTI's mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Manage, supervise and direct the activities of assigned staff, and make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees.
- Implement dispensary policies and ensure staff follows best practices.
- Oversee and manage quality product inventory and financial records.
- Work with GTI's VP of Marketing on marketing, promotions and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations and financials of the dispensary.
- Ensure the dispensary's compliance with security, inventory and local and state regulations.
- Manage financial records and cash handling procedures.
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer experience.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every patient and employee.
- Provide education and development for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms.
- Work with GTI's management team to create budgets and forecast sales.
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them.
- Work with wholesalers to negotiate and procure an adequate supply of quality products.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Serve as a liaison to the local community.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge.
- Review performance of other dispensary employees on a regular basis.
- 5+ years of experience in a management environment
- 2+ years of cannabis retail experience required
- Constant interpersonal communication
- Accountability for others
- Balanced and intuitive decision making
- Practical and proactive thinking
- Lead an organized workplace
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related experience
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID
- Bilingual a plus
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, Company Discounts, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Free Snacks / Drinks, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Parental Leave, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.