Company & Role Overview
High, there. Peace Love & Cannabis is a seeking a Director of Cultivation with a passion for producing superior medicinal marijuana for the state of Oklahoma. This person should have prior commercial experience and knowledge of indoor growing with no-till living soil.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
COMPENSATION: Salary Range: $55k+ Profit Sharing per harvest Full Health Benefits Vacation and PTO
About Peace Love & Cannabis
Peace Love & Cannabis is a commercial grow and processing facility based in OKC; with a passion for disrupting the emerging marijuana industry. The focus is sourcing exotic genetics, utilization of organic soil cultivation, solventless processing, and vertical integration.
PLC rejects conventional society; while advocating love, peace and simple idealistic views.
- Oversee all flower and propagation rooms
- Develop strategic cultivation plans and assign team responsibilities
- Organize and document the daily process of transplanting, cloning, defoliation and trimming of plants
- Ensure all growth requirements of plants are consistently met (lighting, soil PH, nutrients, etc.)
- Lead maintenance operations (including disposing waste and preventing contaminations)
- Diagnose and resolve plant health issues like mold, mildew or other infestations
- Ensure all Oklahoma legal compliance of cultivation procedures are maintained
- Hire, manage, and develop a superstar roster of direct reports
Must be 21+ with no violent crime or controlled substance felonies and able to pass additional background screening
- Proven experience as a grower, preferably at a large scale; some management experience required
- Knowledge of the entire cannabis growth cycle and requirements
- Familiarity with environment protection practices and the marijuana legal framework in our area
- Understanding of pest and disease management techniques
- Willingness to continue learning about horticulture and cannabis farming, and stay on top of current and future trends
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Leadership and people management skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
No information provided.