Company & Role Overview
Seeking a motivated individual to join the Mona Brand team.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
- Multiple locations
- On the road
Paid Training: Yes
Management: Ops Manager
- Monday - Friday
- 9AM start time
- 5PM end time
Company's website: https://monabrand.com/
About Mona Brand
Welcome to the Creative Side of Cannabis. Certified organic raw materials crafted with obsession and compassion creates a cannabis masterpiece. We aim to make a product that is all-natural, safe, and consistent.
- Prospect new accounts using online tools, internal CRM data, and existing contacts
- Set up meetings with dispensary purchasing managers via cold-calling, email, and industry events
- Drop off sample products to local retailers using our company distribution vehicles
- Distribute sales / marketing collateral to retailers
- Follow up with potential clients via phone, email and SMS
- Track client progress through our internal CRM system
- Meet monthly sales quotas and KPI’s developed by the management team
- Participate in field marketing activities such as on-site pop up events at retail locations and industry events
- Maintain expert level knowledge of our product line as well as production process to inform potential clients
- Relay feedback from customers to the General Manager
- Maintain communication with clients on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis or as necessary
- Maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is accurate and up to date
- Monitor the status of deliveries and stay in regular communication with clients, and distribution fulfillment staff to ensure orders are on time
- Produce and distribute product marketing material to clients
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographic
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate data to superiors
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing an order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed
No information provided.
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- B2B Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
No information provided.