Be part of the cannabis industry in Rock Island!
Join our team of helpful and happy, Production Technicians that have a passion in the well-being of others. The work week is 5 days, Monday-Friday on 1st Shift. The starting pay is $16.00. We offer a great benefits package, vacation time and paid holidays. Plus, enjoy a 40% discount at our dispensaries on our brand name product lines.
At Green Thumb Industries we have a growth mindset and that is grounded in well-being. We believe in the right to have access, options, and most importantly, the safest cannabis products available for the communities we serve. This is the time to join us - we need you to help us create change and new possibilities.
The Production Technician is responsible for manicuring and packaging plant material and infused products. In this role, maintaining accuracy in weighing product, fulfilling product, labelling, and inventory is paramount. The Production Technician is also responsible for maintaining a perpetually clean workspace to provide a sterile environment for production of medical products. This person will also have some responsibility for tracking product electronically on the company MRP system to ensure compliance with state laws and program regulations. The ideal candidate has a relentlessly positive attitude, a strong work ethic, competitive and team-oriented spirit, and great attention to detail.
- High School Education or GED required
- 1+ years working in either retail, food or production environment preferred
- Experience processing medical cannabis or other botanicals highly desirable but not required
- Must work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by Green Thumb and the state while processing patient medicine
- Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license or state ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with plants and product
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote