Company & Role Overview
The Head Extractor is accountable for all aspects of the laboratory operations and employee management. As such, the Head Extractor needs to have a broad knowledge of systems integration, workplace optimization, compliance disciplines, employee allocation, laboratory operations, and quality management systems.
SalaryNo information available
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.No information available.
DatesNo information available.
No information provided.
About Green Harbor Dispensary
Green Harbor Dispensary in Middleboro, MA is seeking Trimmers and Packagers to take work for a newly constructed cultivation/manufacturing facility designed and built by proven experts. The Green Harbor Dispensary envisions to become the premier brand in Massachusetts with goals to become a multi-state operator. The company’s values include creating an open minded, collaborative, and family environment.
- Ensures the safe, accurate, and timely production of products
- Ensures consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures
- Preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction
- Execution of extraction and processing in accordance with state and local standards
- Operation of sophisticated extraction equipment
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment
- Operating, maintaining, adjusting and repairs to extraction equipment
- Storing supplies, equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Complete the cleaning and sanitation of all production equipment, work surfaces, and tools
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all chemicals and products
- Ensures cleanliness, safety and efficiency of the production area
- Following all standard operating procedures (SOPs) regarding product creation and lab safety
- Assist in packaging and labeling of finished products
- Works with testing laboratory as defined by state guidelines
- Provides frequent technical training and coaching for team members
- Participate in developing and implementing rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance the company's mission, vision, goals, and objectives
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement of employees
- Ensures compliance with state and local regulations and testing requirements; develops SOPs to ensure safety, quality, and consistent processes
No information provided.
- Minimum of 2 years expertise working with extraction equipment with the ability to consistently produce high quality concentrates using good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Familiarity with extraction methods, specifically ethanol and short path distillation, as well as the purification, separation and isolation of various compounds of cannabis
- Bachelor's in chemistry or equivalent experience