The Head Extractor is accountable for all aspects of the laboratory operations and employee management. As such, the Head Extractor needs to have a broad knowledge of systems integration, workplace optimization, compliance disciplines, employee allocation, laboratory operations, and quality management systems.
- Ensures the safe, accurate, and timely production of products
- Ensures consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures
- Preparation of equipment and plant materials for extraction
- Execution of extraction and processing in accordance with state and local standards
- Operation of sophisticated extraction equipment
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment
- Operating, maintaining, adjusting and repairs to extraction equipment
- Storing supplies, equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Complete the cleaning and sanitation of all production equipment, work surfaces, and tools
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all chemicals and products
- Ensures cleanliness, safety and efficiency of the production area
- Following all standard operating procedures (SOPs) regarding product creation and lab safety
- Assist in packaging and labeling of finished products
- Works with testing laboratory as defined by state guidelines
- Provides frequent technical training and coaching for team members
- Participate in developing and implementing rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance the company's mission, vision, goals, and objectives
- Make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement of employees
- Ensures compliance with state and local regulations and testing requirements; develops SOPs to ensure safety, quality, and consistent processes
No description provided.
No description provided.
- Minimum of 2 years expertise working with extraction equipment with the ability to consistently produce high quality concentrates using good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Familiarity with extraction methods, specifically ethanol and short path distillation, as well as the purification, separation and isolation of various compounds of cannabis
- Bachelor's in chemistry or equivalent experience
About Green Harbor Dispensary
Green Harbor Dispensary in Middleboro, MA is seeking Trimmers and Packagers to take work for a newly constructed cultivation/manufacturing facility designed and built by proven experts. The Green Harbor Dispensary envisions to become the premier brand in Massachusetts with goals to become a multi-state operator. The company’s values include creating an open minded, collaborative, and family environment.