Company & Role Overview
SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,Today we operate in 21 states with 144 dispensaries and servicing nearly 2,200 wholesale partner accounts. We have 29 cultivation sites and over 6,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are seeking Part-Time Dispensary Associates who will be responsible for ensuring each patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment, assist members with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Dispensary Location: Vermont Patient's Alliance - 120 DEPOT STREET, UNIT 103, BENNINGTON, VT, 05201
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients
- Ensure patient concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently and communicate member requests and/or problems to management when needed
- Help patients under the process to become a patient and how to renew their patient status, if it is expired
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for patients depending on their individual needs
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management
- Set up and break down display cases daily; assist in display maintenance and housekeeping
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts
- Perform data entry and properly manage the patient database
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member
- Maintain a current stock of new patient folders, educational materials, intake forms, etc.
- Frequently maintain dispensary's cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitation
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to our Core Values
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Perform other related work as required
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in customer facing retail or sales
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Proficient computing skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee may have exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Curaleaf creates clean, reliable, trusted cannabis products for wellness and medical use. Our highly-skilled dispensary staff is trained—and dedicated!—to help you find just the right method and concentration to achieve your personal cannabis goals