Grateful Greenery is an all year-round OLCC licensed light assisted Tier II greenhouse cannabis farm in the Fall Creek area looking for experienced growers to work full-time in our greenhouses. We are a family owned producer on a beautiful farm with a tight-knit crew and a great atmosphere, focusing on cultivating high quality product for the Oregon market. We are expanding and need additional people with a strong work ethic and desire to be part of a rapidly developing industry. This position requires a minimum of 1 year cannabis growing experience. Duties will include, but are not limited to, transplanting, foliar feeding, pest control, plant pruning and maintenance, trellis, big leafing, harvesting, cleaning grow rooms and facilities, waste disposal and property maintenance. This position will be for 5-6 days per week and may involve weekend shifts. The ideal candidate for this position will be punctual, can take direction well, perform physical labor, lift 50 pounds, perform repetitive tasks, work quickly and efficiently, and live in the Lane County area.
- Tasks related to greenhouses – cloning, transplanting, plant pruning and maintenance, and pest control
- Must demonstrate willingness and ability to foliar feed and spray to maintain plant health
- Work as a team to execute take down and buck down after harvest once product is ready
- Cleaning and sanitizing of tools, irrigation lines, foliar equipment, and greenhouse and trim areas
- Disposing of waste material by compost bins to maintain a clean greenhouse area
- Operate tractor to help with general landscaping and property maintenance on occasion
- Acquire basic knowledge of strains and Oregon state regulations
- Competently follow directions from supervisor(s)
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks to support overall farm needs
- Ability to perform physical labor under greenhouse conditions
- Ability to follow and complete the harvesting plan
- Must have ability to operate equipment in a safe manner
- Keep a steady pace while working with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good eye for PM, Botrytis and high attention to detail
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
- Consistently on time to work with a positive attitude
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Eager and willing to learn new techniques
- Must be able to take criticism and learn from feedback
- Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace
- Ability to follow standard operation procedures
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Reliable Transportation is required
- Candidates MUST be at least 21 years old
- Candidates MUST HAVE a valid OLCC marijuana workers permit or have recently applied to receive their permit. This is an absolute requirement.
Grateful Greenery is a light assisted greenhouse cannabis farm that has been in the cannabis industry for over 5 years. Our farm is located in Lowell, 30 minutes southeast of Eugene, Oregon. We are a positive, motivated, and experienced team of cannabis farmers that know how to have fun while staying professional. Our focus is to attract, develop and retain talented people that can thrive in our dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment. We’re always learning and pushing boundaries, and for us that’s the first step to growing as a company. Our work hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday and may involve weekend shifts on rare occasions depending on the harvest schedule. We offer a benefits package which includes health, dental, and vision coverage after your 90-day probationary period. We also provide free lunch during harvests. Our trim shop is an indoor environment that's always air conditioned. As part of our pest management plan, we ask that all employees change into scrubs, which are provided for you here at the farm. To prevent cross contamination, we do ask that all staff bring a pair of shoes they can leave here at the farm.
-Minimum one year of cannabis growing experience (preferred)
No description provided.
About Grateful Greenery
Founded in 2015 by the Mason family, Grateful Greenery is a greenhouse light assisted all year-round OLCC licensed Tier II cannabis farm. Located along the Fall Creek Reservoir in the beautiful community of Lowell, all our plants are grown in coco-fiber in our state-of-the-art light deprivation Next Gen greenhouses. We have a tight-knit crew of experienced cannabis farmers committed to providing the finest high-quality flower to the Oregon market. With each harvest, our team takes the opportunity to test new cutting-edge growing methods and technology to perfect our grow techniques and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of our business. We proud to be a part of the Oregon cannabis community!