Large publicly held cannabis producer and dispenser is looking for a CCO for their west coast operations. The chosen candidate will report to the company’s chief compliance officer, and will be responsible for a team of twelve compliance officers in their west coast facilities. The chosen candidate will be responsible for construction, monitoring and reporting compliance issues, and working with our compliance training vendor to help build audit programs, checklists, and training programs for both new hires and current staff.
- Stay current with state and federal regulations
- Preparing and maintaining compliance audit programs
- Creating training programs for new hires and management
- Perform monthly and quarterly inventory and compliance audits
- Represent the licensee at compliance inspections and meeting with local and state regulators
- Work with t state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
- Review, update and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Writes Quality Inspection SOPs and forms, including routing and/or approval of change request packages, as requested.
- Establish and perform incoming, in-process, and finished product sampling and inspection.
- Reviews in-process batch documentation, logbooks, test results, and good documentation practices.
- Facilitate State regulatory and/or 3rd party site inspections.
- Act as lead in performing weekly internal audit to monitor site's compliance activities to State regulations.
- Ensure maintenance and control of production quality records.
No description provided.
No description provided.
MUST BE CERTIFIED COMPLIANCE OFFICER – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cannabis Employment – must have 4 years full time experience in cannabis operation, preferably compliance, accounting, or operations
- Experience in state cannabis regulatory compliance
- Experience in staff training in compliance matters
- Proficient in use of “seed to software” and POS software including Metrc, MJFreeway Greenbits and BioTrack THC
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or government preferred
About Cannabis Compliance Training Solutions
Interested in training for a high paying career in the cannabis industry? CCCT, Inc. offers the only Certified Compliance Officer training for the cannabis industry. According to the NCIA, the average compliance officer earns 83k annually. Our online course can be completed in under six months, and will help you move from the retail side of the business to the corporate suite.