Company & Role Overview
GTI is in a new industry looking to grow its internal IT department. As a green field project this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to help design the systems and team that you have always wanted to be a part of. The Endpoint Engineer will be responsible to design , implement , and maintain device management platforms like SCCM and Intune. The Endpoint Engineer will be responsible to build and maintain patching schedules, building imaging tasks, and managing BYOD devices. As a Endpoint Engineer you are a problem solver and genuinely like helping team members work through issues with their computer systems, software, hardware, etc.
We are specifically seeking a candidate with extensive server management experience (100+ preferred), supporting an employee population of 1000+, and managing large data sets.
- Manage, maintain and monitor the internal & external (cloud) systems and infrastructure
- Design and deploy systems for 100+ manufacturing and retail locations
- Build imaging infrastructure to effortlessly reimage various devices remotely
- Build patching processes to ensure device security and compliance
- Partner with Information Security around endpoint security software
- Manage BYOD and partner with Information Security to protect corporate data on them
- Create infrastructure documentation and keep it up to date on our team wiki
- Automate system administration tasks
- Work closely with department members to design, build, test, and deploy our systems
- Administer asset management systems and processes
- Administer inventory intake, warehousing, and shipping of equipment
- Administer equipment testing and training lab
- Manage your own IT projects and take full ownership
- Sync your activities and share your experience with a diverse team
- Some travel may be required(@ 5-10%)
- 5+ years' experience in System Administration
- Good communication & troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience setting up managing SCCM, InTune, and Desktop Central
- Extensive experience around MDM, JAMF, and managing endpoints in a Mac environment
- The ability to work flexible, independently as well as in a team
- Passion for IT
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- A bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field is preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable working around cannabis products
- MCSA, MCSE
- Deep knowledge of PowerShell or Python scripting
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved b y state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
GTI prefers all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination at time of hire
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, Company Discounts, Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation, Free Snacks / Drinks, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Lunch & Learns, Paid Parental Leave, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, Work From Home / Remote
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.